Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide (237 Views)

Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video) / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by VEXT: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2021
Operatives of Enugu Police Command have arrested a 29-year-old woman, Mrs Nnenna Egwuagu for killing her 3-year-old stepson, Wisdom Egwuagu, by injecting him with a poisonous substance.

According to information provided by the Police Public Relations Officer in Enugu, Daniel Ndukwe, on Friday, the father of the deceased, Mr Justine Egwuagu, who reported the matter to police operatives attached to 9th Mile Police Division alleged that the child’s sudden death was caused by the noxious substance administered on him by his stepmom.

Ndukwe said that preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect confessed to having administered the noxious substance to the child because of her husband’s failure to take care of her and their daughter and that she wanted the child to become sick so her husband could spend money to treat him.

He said that the child was confirmed dead in the hospital and his corpse deposited in the mortuary for autopsy while the container of the noxious substance and syringe she used in performing the act bave been recovered and further investigation started.

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1455758941457709/

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by Goldbw122(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2021
People will do some evil thing, and devil himself will say this person is dearly evil this person needs to be punished for his sin... not to talk of God that creates everything..
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by Righteousness2(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2021
How Seared,Wicked and Darkened the Heart of Humans are.
What has a 3yr old kid done to deserve such Wickedness..
The World is so drunk in Wickedness that Wickedness has become a Normal for people.

"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart".

Warning!!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by Fahdiga(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2021
If you are surprised about this act from a vagina person then you are insane
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2021
The way women dey think is the reason I dey fear them pass anything.

R.I.P to the boy.

VEXT:

Ndukwe said that preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect confessed to having administered the noxious substance to the child because of her husband’s failure to take care of her and their daughter and that she wanted the child to become sick so her husband could spend money to treat him kiss.

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by BadEnglish(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2021
What a way to express your jealousy sad me I'm a staunch believer of the " an eye for an eye" law. Just administer sniper on her too. Case closed
Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by Robnectar(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
How Seared,Wicked and Darkened the Heart of Humans are.
What has a 3yr old kid done to deserve such Wickedness..
The World is so drunk in Wickedness that Wickedness has become a Normal for people.

"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart".

Warning!!! GOD Will Destroy Humanity Again!!

Re: Jealous Wife Kills Her 3-yr-old Stepson By Injecting Him With An Insecticide by Pmpm: 11:11am On Apr 16, 2021
Oluwa

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri / Scam Account Details / I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.