Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . (724 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / What Is The Weirdest Rule A Landlady/Landlord Has Ever Given You? / Help, My Landlady Is Threatening My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by johnmartus(m): 11:27am On Apr 16, 2021
This is a wake up call for men to brace themselves against women in lagos .just a few house you will go in lagos that not control by woman the real owner has passed away. Some wife are not nice at all they kill their husband just to inherit the properties this is a big shame.
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by MickzyDonald: 11:29am On Apr 16, 2021
It's time for some men to open their empty brains and stop sleeping around with hoes
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Jerryherd: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2021
This is almost everywhere... Women have longer life expectancy, and in Nigeria factoring all the stress a Man goes through its even worse
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Resurrection212: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2021
This a good question. But I think it's not only lagos is everywhere but men aren't aware of this .
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Tinubuadvocate: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2021
Basically you dont understand what the op is talking about.
Jerryherd:
This is almost everywhere... Women have longer life expectancy, and in Nigeria factoring all the stress a Man goes through its even worse
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Jerryherd: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Basically you dont understand what the op is talking about.

Ok put me through then
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Perfectbeing(m): 11:42am On Apr 16, 2021
80% of all the houses in Ugbowo,Benin city is owned by landladies.
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by MajesticKris: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2021
90% of houses in oniru, lekki and cheveron are owned by women..

Maybe their husbands are busy stealing government money, while they are there investing for them.. through these real estate people!!

Maybe grin
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Tinubuadvocate: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2021
The op is talking about untimely death of men in lagos which most of was caused by their wife.
Jerryherd:

Ok put me through then
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Tinubuadvocate: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2021
Women are really working killing men up and down.
MajesticKris:
90% of houses in oniru, lekki and cheveron are owned by women..

Maybe their husbands are busy stealing government money, while they are there investing for them.. through these real estate people!!

Maybe grin
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by Jerryherd: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
The op is talking about untimely death of men in lagos which most of was caused by their wife.

Ok
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by hisgrace090: 11:57am On Apr 16, 2021
Watch and pray so that you'll not end up marrying your enemy as it will turn fatal at last.
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by harmargedon: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Do everything possible to survive.

Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by johnmartus(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
But what is wrong with this kid cancelled people comments
642two:
[s][/s]
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by johnmartus(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ah really.
harmargedon:
Do everything possible to survive.
Re: Why The Rate Of Landlady Is More Than Landlord In Lagos . by johnmartus(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
That's the prayers.
hisgrace090:
Watch and pray so that you'll not end up marrying your enemy as it will turn fatal at last.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2000 / I Have A One Bedroom Flat At Magboro, Gaun Side With 24hrs Light / How To Avoid Real Estate Investment Scams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.