Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Turn WHATSAPP Into A Fully Functional E-COMMERCE Store, Earn N200k/month Min - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Turn WHATSAPP Into A Fully Functional E-COMMERCE Store, Earn N200k/month Min (375 Views)

ASUU Strike: Atiku Support Group Calls For The Resignation Of Min. Adamu Adamu / Turn Your Whatsapp Into A Cash Making Machine! / Newly 3 Bedroom With All Tiles Water For Rent At Idera Just For N200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn WHATSAPP Into A Fully Functional E-COMMERCE Store, Earn N200k/month Min by papadammy: 11:31am On Apr 16, 2021
Covid-19 came and the world was shut down. People, Businesses and Organizations were forced to do their businesses online. You actually don’t
need to preach to people again the importance of having their businesses online again.

The most popular messaging platform today is Whatsapp and many people have already adopted it for their businesses. What if you can help the millions of people selling various things ranging from physical to digital products convert their Whatsapp to a platform from where their customers and prospects can make a direct purchases, pay and close deals thereby automating their sales and business communication processes, won’t that be awesome? Did you know you don’t need any coding skill to do this?

I will be teaching you the process one step after the other using Whatsapp platform so that you too can use the same material I have prepared to perfect your skill, run a training like this and make money and finally, start setting up Whatsapp E-commerce stores for people while charging them minimum of N10k per project.

Did you know you can actually set up a complete E-commerce store in ONE hour or less?

NB: You will need a computer to complete the tasks. If you don’t have one, still attend. This training will empower to be able to afford a laptop and that is why I am doing this training on WhatsApp and not ZOOM. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to reach me.

Training Date and Time: 17th and 18th April, 2021 by 7pm daily.
Training Fee: N2000 but if you pay before 4pm today 16th April, 2021, you pay N1000.
Training Venue: Closed WhatsApp Group

The Instructor: Damilola Omolayo
I am Damilola Omolayo and I am an experienced Web Developer having worked on various web projects.
This training is to equip you with the skill set that can be used to start making money almost immediately. I will encourage you not to miss
this great opportunity.

How To Pay
Pay your training fee into the account stated below and send your proof of payment and name to 07030232233.

Stanbic IBTC (Savings)
Damilola Omolayo

Re: Turn WHATSAPP Into A Fully Functional E-COMMERCE Store, Earn N200k/month Min by papadammy: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
The training is now absolute free of charge. Send you message to 07030232233 via WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Help / SOS: How Much Is A Crate Of Egg In Your Area ? / Dezital, Digital Marketing Services In Lahore - Ecommerce Development Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.