Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) (39358 Views)

Armed Men Killed During Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri (Pics,Video) / White Diplomat Shoots A Nigerian Man Dead During An Argument In Abuja / See The Little Boy That Was Shot But Still Saved His Sister's Life During Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
obiano fish out those responsible for this asap...haba, the only bank in my village, Abagana...what nonsense, aswear if obiano let this slide, I won't vote Apga again...thunder faya those robbers

2 Likes

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by nnadychuks(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
greymiles:

Shut up
Nigeria with the combined help of UK, Soviet Union, United States and many other big countries couldn’t stand a chance against the biafran army back then.
Israel had to switch sides from FG to biafra side cuz they were amazed at how strong we were
It was biafra against the world then and we came out victorious so let them bring the war again. We full ground gidigba
I know you're still a teenager with the way you use your words. The government will turn this biafra movement against Igbos;
you know why it's easier to do so?
1. Their leader, Kanu is not bringing igbos together with love or unity. He prefers war
2. Only less than 20% of igbos are interested with this biafra thing. You know why? 80% of igbos are outside their homeland and are doing well with the positions they're in. Now my question is are you doing well? Can biafra make you achieve your dreams? Or you'll rather help Kanu achieve his dreams?
3. Kanu is not a wise man: allowing ESN to carry guns and ammunition is the main reason why FG will turn it against us. Yes, any bombings, kidnappings or robbery in the east is from the ESN. You know why? Because it started immediately after ESN was created.
The best thing we can do now is to condemn ESN. We love the movement, but we should realise that we've failed already. Let it cool off and then if you want you can start the movement again. One thing I'm sure of is if we continue like this we'll be no different from FULANI HERDSMEN

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by olaridwan(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Eeyaa.. What bad governance is turning the country too...
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by PissfulProtester: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Rip to their souls. Effect of state sponsored attacks against the east. DSS in their desperate attempt to smear IPOB has succeeded in wasting this precious lives. the culprits will never know peace
You are a dickhead

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by PissfulProtester: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Omodua:
Shut up! What do you know about the war,apart fable tales from your ancestors.
Biafra lost to centrifugal forces, not necessarily Nigeria firepower. But the situation and political mix is quite different today.
Empty things boasting online by the second. I pray that war you seek consume you

2 Likes

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by KoshCAD: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
rockyh:
is it not shameful that a country can't defeat a region without external assistance from world power.A war that lasted 3 years is a shame to the Fg .take it or leave it
It is shamful.

It is also shamful that none of you can show us the videos or pictures of British and US armies fronting Nigerian army the way we saw that of French, south Africa and Belgian armies fronting for biafran army.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by billyG(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
See haw Nigeriya scatter scatter under d lanky gworo-chewer that lives inside d rock. cry cry cry
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Faber(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

I be mumu

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Faber(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Omoslim26:
We tried but we failed.
We went to steal money so to help my failed family. I was among them.

Security should be beefed up in all banks across SE
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Omoslim26: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=cursedFaber post=100857187][/quote]

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by rockyh(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
KoshCAD:
It is shamful.

It is also shamful that none of you can show us the videos or pictures of British and US armies fronting Nigerian army the way we saw that of French, south Africa and Belgian armies fronting for biafran army.
personally i don't crave for war but i want equality and rights to ownership of regional resources
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Priwillo: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Rip to their souls. Effect of state sponsored attacks against the east. DSS in their desperate attempt to smear IPOB has succeeded in wasting this precious lives. the culprits will never know peace

They will be paid back in their own coin
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Priwillo: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jerryherd:

Nnamdi Kanu must really be happy with his boys .

RIP

Let Nairaland Ipobians miscreants keep decieving themselves the obvious is clear,

But maybe on earth maybe after life all human would give account

Nigeria government is just doing everything possible to stain the name of ipob and esn. But they won't succeed
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Priwillo: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
always talking of war undecided
online country, online war undecided
if you want to know how the future will look like take a look at the past.... The last time Biafra went to war with Nigeria you all know the outcome.
lets embrace peace. cool

It was biafra vs world powers.
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Priwillo: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:
We said it. After unknown gunmen finish killing and demoralizing the police force, your people are next. These madmen must be drugged to actually kill children. The sooner all Igbos stand against ESN, IPOB and that man Nnamdi Kanu, the better. These people dont mind if there is bloodshed in the SouthEast to actualize Biafra.

Well this is the handwork of u're govt. They always spill just for power
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Priwillo: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Please you need to upgrade your current affairs. cool
like they say never start something you can never finish.
it is very stupid to start a war you can never win. cool

An army cannot fight in 2 to 3 fronts
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Lighthammer(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
greymiles:
Afonja gloating over our matter FG brought a war they can’t win and we will show them pepper in return
Tribalism has really eaten deep into ur brain...
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Priwillo: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ayomi90:

Nd who ran to Cameroon FG or Biafrans?

The war was lost because of air land and sea blockage.
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Jayrow08: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Na lyk dis Bokoharam take start oo b4 pple come really see their true color
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut your gutter.

Still playing victim.

Aren't the Invaders your fellow ESN Terrorists? Who knows if you are even the one who shot those kids dead angry

Ipob animals

1 Like

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by highness25(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
greymiles:
Afonja gloating over our matter
FG brought a war they can’t win and we will show them pepper in return
I can't believe you typed this... These two students have families and they are promising young people. Now they are dead, what crime did they commit? Here you are saying this... You'll show FG pepper by killing your kind? Chai!

1 Like

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by tonididdy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
The EAST has totally lost it
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Dymaco(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
kingthreat:
We said it. After unknown gunmen finish killing and demoralizing the police force, your people are next. These madmen must be drugged to actually kill children. The sooner all Igbos stand against ESN, IPOB and that man Nnamdi Kanu, the better. These people dont mind if there is bloodshed in the SouthEast to actualize Biafra.

Oga face your region and leave south east alone
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by franugo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
greymiles:

Shut up
Nigeria with the combined help of UK, Soviet Union, United States and many other big countries couldn’t stand a chance against the biafran army back then.
Israel had to switch sides from FG to biafra side cuz they were amazed at how strong we were
It was biafra against the world then and we came out victorious so let them bring the war again. We full ground gidigba

Talk about living in fantasies.....smh

1 Like

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by rdokoye: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
muykem:
I believe Nnamd Kaun is aware of this bank robbery. They want to use it to raise money.

Nnamdi Kanu receives $1 million a month in donations, so there's no reason for him to rob a bank. Moreover, he already spoke against this attack and said ESN will track down the perpetrators.
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Halifaxguy: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2021
As a full blooded igbo man, e no go better for Nnamdi Kalu and his ipob esn terrorists for turning once peaceful SE to war zone. I keep saying this we sane igbos should not fold our hands before Igbos destroy SE and kill our loved ones. I'm really ashamed of the current crops of youths in igboland especially those that sympathizes with Igbos, these guys are terrorists in nature. They don't have the mental ability to engage in meaningful discussions without insulting you. I know these stupid Igbos and their sympathizers we call me afonja or even fulani herdsmen for exposing their stupidity and the fact that 80% of igbos don't support them.

I predicted what's is happening in the SE a longtime ago and is now taking place. I said these in one of my comments to a thread:

We igbos don't know the kind of calamities that will befall us soon with the way the youths in South east sympathizes with ipob and their ESN terrorists. These guys will set south east on fire pretty soon, with the way and manner they are acquiring arms and guns. This guys will turn to the boko haram and bandits of south east soon, time will tell. I pity all you people cheering Nnamdi Kalu and his terrorists members , when the time comes all of una go feel the heat, south east will be very hot for everyone then. This guys will eventually use these guns on you sympathizers. Because the reality is Biafra is not coming thru Nmadi Kalu Igbos and may never come. The ESN you guys are cheering now will soon use those guns to kidnap your loved ones, kill and robber your brothers and sisters. That's the more reasons that sane igbos not the stupid ones that have been brainwashed by Kalu should rise and in strong voice condemn NMK and his gullible supporters. We should not allow emotions to cloud our logical thinking, we should not allow Nnamdi Kalu to set igboland on fire, because if we do na we igbos go suffer the disasters that will befall us.
Go and learn what is currently happening to Anglophone part of Cameroon. Now the rebels they cheered on is now killing their own people that they said they are fighting for their freedoms. Economic activities have been totally crippled in that region. This will be what will happen to my beloved igboland soon courtesy of Igbos and ESN terrorists and some foolish igbo youths are still cheering them for an imaginary Biafra that they will not realize

2 Likes

Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by AceRoot(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
rdokoye:

Nnamdi Kanu receives $1 million a month in donations, so there's no reason for him to rob a bank. Moreover, he already spoke against this attack and said ESN will track down the perpetrators.

“OGBUNIKE INCIDENT: SETTING THE RECORDS STRAIGHT

There was no attack in any bank, yesterday, 15th April, 2021 in Anambra State. To set the records straight, Anambra State Police Command at about 3pm, on the mentioned date above, received a distress call on shootings close to Oye Olisa Market and First Bank, Ogbunike, Oyi LGA.

Police Operatives quickly mobilized to the scene. The hoodlums who had set two vehicles ablaze on sighting the responding Police Teams, fled the scene shooting indiscriminately.

Unfortunately, stray bullets from the hoodlums hit two students on transit. They were rushed to the hospital and later confirmed dead by a medical doctor.

Meanwhile, Police Operatives are on their trail and efforts are being intensified to get them apprehended.

The Commissioner of Police, CP Monday Bala Kuryas fsi, while commiserating with the families of the deceased, assures the public that the command under his watch will leave no stone unturned until the perpetrators of this heinous act are brought to book.

DSP Ikenga Tochukwu Anipr
PPRO Anambra State Police Command
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
rdokoye:

Why do you people lie soo much, like why?
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by blackmaine: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Ogah ipob no get anything with bank.robbery go ask Hush puppi
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by blackmaine: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Why do you people lie soo much, like why?
Ogah no.body dey lie , go ask Tif nubu
Re: 2 Students Shot Dead During Attack On A Bank In Anambra (Graphic) by blackmaine: 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Halifaxguy:
As a full blooded igbo man, e no go better for Nnamdi Kalu and his ipob esn terrorists for turning once peaceful SE to war zone. I keep saying this we sane igbos should not fold our hands before Igbos destroy SE and kill our loved ones. I'm really ashamed of the current crops of youths in igboland especially those that sympathizes with Igbos, these guys are terrorists in nature. They don't have the mental ability to engage in meaningful discussions without insulting you. I know these stupid Igbos and their sympathizers we call me afonja or even fulani herdsmen for exposing their stupidity and the fact that 80% of igbos don't support them.

I predicted what's is happening in the SE a longtime ago and is now taking place. I said these in one of my comments to a thread:

We igbos don't know the kind of calamities that will befall us soon with the way the youths in South east sympathizes with ipob and their ESN terrorists. These guys will set south east on fire pretty soon, with the way and manner they are acquiring arms and guns. This guys will turn to the boko haram and bandits of south east soon, time will tell. I pity all you people cheering Nnamdi Kalu and his terrorists members , when the time comes all of una go feel the heat, south east will be very hot for everyone then. This guys will eventually use these guns on you sympathizers. Because the reality is Biafra is not coming thru Nmadi Kalu Igbos and may never come. The ESN you guys are cheering now will soon use those guns to kidnap your loved ones, kill and robber your brothers and sisters. That's the more reasons that sane igbos not the stupid ones that have been brainwashed by Kalu should rise and in strong voice condemn NMK and his gullible supporters. We should not allow emotions to cloud our logical thinking, we should not allow Nnamdi Kalu to set igboland on fire, because if we do na we igbos go suffer the disasters that will befall us.
Go and learn what is currently happening to Anglophone part of Cameroon. Now the rebels they cheered on is now killing their own people that they said they are fighting for their freedoms. Economic activities have been totally crippled in that region. This will be what will happen to my beloved igboland soon courtesy of Igbos and ESN terrorists and some foolish igbo youths are still cheering them for an imaginary Biafra that they will not realize
Ogah so we have such an intelligent person like you and Nigeria voted a dullard as a president , shame to you, Go and utilize your brains else where, insecurity is all over the country not only south East , bruv People are angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Water Mixed With Pepper & Salt On A Man In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / Bayelsa: Thugs storm police station, kill DPO, officers, loot rifles / 49-Year-Old Stepfather Rapes 15-Year-Old In Edo With Her Mother's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.