Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work (207 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Governor Otti To Appreciate His Good Work For Abia People / Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / Breaking: Imo People Molds Okorocha Statue As A Pay-BacK For All His Good Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by Gift523: 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
My name is Samuel from Abia state
I have been following nairaland for some time now and I noticed that nairaland is not biased.

Cc, Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala you guys are the best.

Nairaland always helps bloggers by putting their news in front page wether you pay for advert or not

If I had my way I would have given you more than the thanks I am offering now

Once again thank you Nairaland
Re: Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by Henrydonland(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Speak for yourself, you just joined so you don't know all.
Re: Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by JEWELofHELL: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
My name is Samuel from Abia state
Cc, Seun, Mynd44, lalasticlala you guys are the best.
When I started nairaland land , I was a YouTube blogger, I would be posting false news on nairaland and I found out that they were always deleted

Posting fake news intentionally on Nairaland, yet they never banned you? Well, Northerners get banned for defending themselves and their region.

I am sure the fake news targetted Northerners. You would have been banned if you targeted Igbos.

So next time, speak for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by Fahdiga(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
This one is indirectly mocking the mods

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by chatinent: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
Whose head are you carrying?
Re: Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by McJane(f): 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
This is one is using style style to be begging the mods to push your topics containing your blog links to front page
I catch ur scope OP cheesy
Re: Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by helinues: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
wink cool
Re: Nairalander Thanks Seun And Other Nairaland Admins For Their Good Work by meobizy(f): 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lol. Which moderator posted this shit?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

>>> #pantamiresign: Communications Minister Issues Warning To Nigerians On New V / Coopa Condoles With Aniekan Umanah Over Mother’s Death / Hidden Revelation How Nigerian Girls Can Make Nigeria Great Again. See Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.