Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? (794 Views)

Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) / Finally See Video Of The ESN Leader That Beheaded 10 Girls For Juju / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Wisefellow(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Considering the people in Nigeria politics today, the hope of Nigerians for better country is little or nothing. The various politicians and political parties are structured and operates with selfish interest. Who can lead Nigeria to greatness again? I have no answer!
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Brexxit(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
I'm the only Nigerian who has the solutions to the problems of this country.
But it's a pity Nigerians will rather prefer tinubu to me.
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Brexxit:
I'm the only Nigerian who has the solutions to the problems of this country.
But it's a pity Nigerians will rather prefer tinubu to me.
u must be joking
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by bmdmix3: 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
ohonsi ehisuoria david
but u wont vote me cause am. not popular.

thats Nigeria for u
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by akanke79: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
I am the only qualified person to rule for the benefit of Nigerians.We must have a female president for once in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Me or nobody
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Jerryherd: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.... The Governor General of Lagos State best state in Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by helinues: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Osinbajo as president , Zulum as Vice president
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Jollylolly(f): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
I go all in for Osinbajo and zulum
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by AfonjaConehead: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Jerryherd:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu.... The Governor General of Lagos State best state in Nigeria
Ogbomosho Mufutau,them say Nigeria not Lagos.

Quit being s local oshogbo champion,thank you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by jlinkd78(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Peter Obi
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Jhayphil: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by 00FFT00(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Peter Obi
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by BiafIntel: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
NON! Not when you have the seven most dangerous terrorist organizations in the world create by northerners and most northerners love and admire their ideology. Any fool hoping for a better nigeria should be regarded as a compound fool. This question is irrelevant.
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by okefranci: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
The only and reputable leader I know is Professor Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Tinubuadvocate: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tinubu and Osinbajo Nigerians need this two people like mad.
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Tranquillity360: 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nobody because no one is a Nigerian.
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by BigSarah(f): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
No body, not a single soul

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by optionalY09: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
Sowore, but its over now, we are dividing it this country
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wisefellow:
Considering the people in Nigeria politics today, the hope of Nigerians for better country is little or nothing. The various politicians and political parties are structured and operates with selfish interest. Who can lead Nigeria to greatness again? I have no answer!
Sai Kworropshon

cc helinues lzaa ngadaAwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Wisefellow(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
akanke79:
I am the only qualified person to rule for the benefit of Nigerians.We must have a female president for once in Nigeria.

Maybe it is high time Nigerians considered a female president as suggested but what name comes to mind?
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by MisterRuk(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's time we learn that there is nothing like common good in Nigeria, especially among ethnicities.
Why don't we just restructure Nigeria, abolish political parties, adopt non partisan democracy and focus on community development that caters on the need of the common man. No politician can save Nigeria, only we the people can.
Re: Who Is The Leader That Can Pilot Nigeria To The Benefit Of All Nigerians? by Valkrie: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigerian as a country is already knocked and nobody can lead it except disintegrate so that the parts can be used to restart another...simple...

(1) (Reply)

What Did Igbo Really Want? / BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Buhari’s ‘genocidal’ Tweet / Look At how Buhari treat Arrested bandits with AK47 in the North .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.