Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,228 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

'He Goes Against His Players' - Paul Pogba Slams Former Coach Jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'He Goes Against His Players' - Paul Pogba Slams Former Coach Jose Mourinho (290 Views)

AFCON: God Gives And God Takes – Nigerian Coach, Jose Peseiro Says / "I Don't Need To Be Captain" - Paul Pogba Hits Back At Coach Jose Mourinho / Poland Vs Nigeria: Super Eagles Boss Wants His Players To Perform Without Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'He Goes Against His Players' - Paul Pogba Slams Former Coach Jose Mourinho by mysportdab: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has now criticised his former coach Jose Mourinho in a new interview.

The French midfielder has accused the Tottenham Coach of putting players without saying why.

Pau and Mourinho had a difficult relationship during their time together at Manchester United.

In the new interview with Sky Sports, Pogba said: 'It is clear now that Ole is different, he won't just go against his players. He would never do that.

'Maybe Ole would not just select them in the squad, but he never makes them feel like they don't exist.

'That is clearly the main difference between Jose Mourinho and Ole.

'I previously had a good relationship with Mourinho, which was well know and suddenly everything changed.

'It became a strange thing with Mourinho and I still don't know how explain it because I don't know.'

Pogba and Jose Mourinho won the League Cup and Europa League together at Manchester United.

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJhDReYwqJE

lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: 'He Goes Against His Players' - Paul Pogba Slams Former Coach Jose Mourinho by Bornsinner7: 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: 'He Goes Against His Players' - Paul Pogba Slams Former Coach Jose Mourinho by paulolee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
all coaches cnt work in a perfect relationship with big players, especially when dey work in different clubs..
same with zlatan n pep..

(1) (Reply)

50kg Dumbbells And Barbell For Sale. / Impossible Trick By Leo Messi, Pual Pogba, Mosalah, Sterling In The New Pepsi Ad / Mancity Crowned Epl Champions As Leicester Beats Man Utd 2-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.