Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Special Offer Till April 20, 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Special Offer Till April 20, 2021 (210 Views)

Dangote Refinery Suffers Supply Hiccups: Completion Shifted Till 2020 / Naira - Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972 Till Date / Register Your Business (limited Liability Company) At 10k (offer Till March 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer Till April 20, 2021 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
I will design an adsense ready for approval website for you

Adsense no doubt, is still one of the easiest way to make money online. Google will pay you every month direct to your bank account just to run their adverts on your website,where you will be paid per clicks.

If you are thinking of how to make money only, you might want to consider this.

Now adays, qualifying for their approval isn't something just anyone can do. They have lots of requirements.

Having the experience and knowing all their requirements, I will design a ready for adsense approval website for you.

100% guaranteed.

More so, till April 20, 2021, I will be designing for you this ready for adsense website for only 15k.

You will apply immediately after the design done for you and you will get approval after 14 days.

What I need from you :
* Tell me your niche
* domain name
*hosting

What you will get:
* A ready for approval adsense website, in 3 to 5 days
* a website on any niche of your choice : entertainment, news, sports, health, travel, hospitality, tourism, bitcoin news, food recipes, diet and nutrition etc
* a website with 15 to 20 fresh unique articles
* free reponsive themes, plugins, logo, all required pages etc

Price :15k only, till April 20, 2021

Whatapp :08125146666
Phone :09027719181
Re: Special Offer Till April 20, 2021 by AbiolaEsq(f): 2:38am On Apr 17, 2021
DannyGab:
I will design an adsense ready for approval website for you

Adsense no doubt, is still one of the easiest way to make money online. Google will pay you every month direct to your bank account just to run their adverts on your website,where you will be paid per clicks.

If you are thinking of how to make money only, you might want to consider this.

Now adays, qualifying for their approval isn't something just anyone can do. They have lots of requirements.

Having the experience and knowing all their requirements, I will design a ready for adsense approval website for you.

100% guaranteed.

More so, till April 20, 2021, I will be designing for you this ready for adsense website for only 15k.

You will apply immediately after the design done for you and you will get approval after 14 days.

What I need from you :
* Tell me your niche
* domain name
*hosting

What you will get:
* A ready for approval adsense website, in 3 to 5 days
* a website on any niche of your choice : entertainment, news, sports, health, travel, hospitality, tourism, bitcoin news, food recipes, diet and nutrition etc
* a website with 15 to 20 fresh unique articles
* free reponsive themes, plugins, logo, all required pages etc

Price :15k only, till April 20, 2021

Whatapp :08125146666
Phone :09027719181

Hello,

Niche: Law , politics
www.loyalnigerianlawyer.com
Hosted by Qservers
Re: Special Offer Till April 20, 2021 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hello Abiola
Can you chat me up on whatsapp or give me a call let me understand your needs?

(1) (Reply)

How He Built A Multi Million Dollar Business From Wood In Tanzania (video) / HP Folio 9480m//intel Corei5//500gb Hdd//ram 4gb / Do People Patronize Betking, Bet9ja Refused To Give Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.