Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/2021 (119 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional Guide 17/04/2018 Tuesday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 17TH APRIL 2021

THEME: SUBSTITUTED!

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 17/04/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, April 17, 2021) -

*SUBSTITUTED!*

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, for You're the one who rules in the affairs of men.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, hide Your face from my sins, and blot out all my transgressions, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, create in me a clean heart, and renew a right spirit within me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, cast me not away from Your presence; and take not Your holy spirit from me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, release upon me, the grace for total and complete obedience, and empower me to do Your perfect will, at all times, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, whatever will make me lose my position in Christ, please, don't let me do it, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, please, make me a fruitful vine, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, April 18, 2021 / Succor For Mrs Odunayo As She Receives #20,000 From Azemobor Gregory Foundation' / "That Through Death He Might Destroy Him That Had The Power Of Death."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.