Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out (1423 Views)

I Have Not Been Served Any Impeachment Notice - Edo Dep-governor, Shaibu / Obi Increases Lecturers' Pay To More Than Dep Governor's, ASUU Rejects It (2010) / I Am Not The Owner Of Enyo Filling Station, Kogi Deputy Governor Cries Out-tizna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
'I Never Said ESN, Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Deputy Governor Cries Out!

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

The Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State, Barr Dr Kelechi Eric Igwe has denied saying that the Eastern Security Network, ESN established by the Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should not be seen in the State.

In a statement made available to IGBERE TV by
by his press secretary, Dr Monday Uzo, the Deputy Governor said that at no time did he make any statement having anything to do with Kanu and his Eastern Security Network (ESN) as regarding the security situation of Ebonyi State, describing the statement signed in his name and circulated on different media platforms as not only false, but a ploy by dissidents to bring him to rough ends with the freedom fighter and his army of secessionist elements.

He noted that Governor David Nweze Umahi had earlier exonerated IPOB/ESN from attacks in the zone , therefore he has no reason whatsoever to be discordant with the genuine position of the Governor.

The statement reads,

“The attention of the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi, His Excellency Barr Eric Kelechi Igwe PhD has been drawn to a report in some sections of the media alleging that he has declared that no member of Eastern Security Network should be seen around the state anymore.

For clarity, His Excellency the Deputy Governor wishes to state as follows:

That His Excellency, the Deputy Governor never met with Government officials, security agents and members of the press in the state capital , Abakalik as contained in the write up as he has been away on state duties to Abuja.

That the Deputy Governor never addressed any crowd and at no time did he link Nnamdi Kanu with flooding Ebonyi state with terrorists against Fulani Cattle rearers doing their legitimate business in the state.

3 That the general public and peace loving people of Ebonyi State are by this statement informed that it is a malicious report from faceless individuals who are jealous of the rising profile and peaceful disposition of His Excellency the Deputy Governor.

That the author (s ) of the fictitious report are nothing but mischief makers who are hellbent in disparaging the hard earned reputation of the Deputy governor out of envy.

That the report is a calculated attempt to to incite the people of the State in particular and South zone in general against the Deputy Governor

That His Excellency the Governor had earlier exonerated IPOB/ESN from attacks in the zone , therefore His Excellency the Deputy Governor has no reason whatsoever to be discordant with the genuine position of the Governor.

That the Deputy Governor is conscious of his constitutional responsibly of assisting the Governor His Excellency Engr David Nweze Umahi to deliver on his mandate to the people of Ebonyi State.

That the people of Ebonyi State, South East Zone and indeed Nigeria should disregard the report in its entirety.

The Deputy Governor however pledges his unalloyed committment to cooperate with the Governor to move Ebonyi State to the next level against every distraction”.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1387649/never-said-esn-nnamdi-kanu-seen-ebonyi-deputy-governor-cries/

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by John2350: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin This one don dey fear already

14 Likes

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Moferere: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lollest lol
This one na coward oooo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
cheesy grin Mr deputy use style clear his name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by BigSarah(f): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
All everyone wants is guaranteed peace and security, all the hell raiser's shall fail woefully
Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Easternmind(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wonderfully wonderful.
Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Glorymax: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
But you are calling Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and ESN an army of SECESSIONIST now. We are not secessionist. Before Nigeria came into existence, we have been living in our God given land and we have a model of governance. The world do bear us witness that the IGBO tribe are the foremost people that practice democracy.
Hope you are not going to deny tomorrow, calling IPOB which you yourself is part of a secessionist.
We keep praying for you politicians to repent on time, do the will of the people or be treated as an enemy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Tranquillity360: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
ok
Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by secretkiller: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
The governors of south east knows what ESN is capable of doing that is why they are been very careful.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by PureMe01: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Lmao...so dem dey fear grin grin
Zombies come and see oo...d guy don fall Una hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Penguin2: 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
If you live in the East, and you don’t agree with IPOB, just keep it to chest.

Countering IPOB publicly might be the shortest route to your grave.

So don’t blame the deputy governor.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by jlinkd78(m): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Onye ujo

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by chatinent: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
In Shaggi's voice: what did you na said?

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by EmekaA125(m): 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rubbish. All SEasterners are in one accord with IPOB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Nigeriabiafra82: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
grin
Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by tungamaje: 6:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Forget all those chameleon rants, all of them know ESN is for the general good of Igbos. They only pretend. Who would like his community to be displaced by foreign invaders?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Balkan(m): 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Everyone tries so hard to be in the good books of ipob and ESN grin
the greatest leader of all time

7 Likes

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by Kebbiprince: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
A whole deputy governor afraid of secessionist janjaweedsss
Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by dollytino4real(f): 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
see sense is falling on him gradually

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by frank202012: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
soonest these idiots will learn why America chants
"we are the people"
this country fail bec the ppl has been cowed for solong that they suffer defeatism....

power always belongs to the ppl...
Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by engrchykae(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
frank202012:
soonest these idiots will learn why America chants
"we are the people"
this country fail bec the ppl has been cowed for solong that they suffer defeatism....

power always belongs to the ppl...
I think it is "we the people"
The power of the republic,even Nero can't stand the anger of Romans,he fled from Rome and committed suicide.
I want the people to be the new terror.
In bible times,the bible will say that the chief priests and Pharisees wanted to arrest Jesus but due to "fear of the Jews"
Let there be fear of the people.
A very terrible fear, even all the dark powers can't stand the anger of the people

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by gwafaeziokwu: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
The efulefus must learn the hardway. Leadership is not only about looting money and chasing little girls about.

The existence of an Igbo man is being threatened and someone want to act dumb.

In Igboland power resides with the people, that is why politicians just dey maintain because once Igbos remember your case they treat your Bleep up with one voice.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Said ESN, Kanu Should Not Be Seen In Ebonyi' - Dep. Governor Cries Out by frank202012: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2021
engrchykae:
I think it is "we the people"
The power of the republic,even Nero can't stand the anger of Romans,he fled from Rome and committed suicide.
I want the people to be the new terror.
In bible times,the bible will say that the chief priests and Pharisees wanted to arrest Jesus but due to "fear of the Jews"
Let there be fear of the people.
A very terrible fear, even all the dark powers can't stand the anger of the people
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Deleted Tweet: Nnamdi Kanu Thanks Twitter / Invisible Eye In The Sky Watching All Over Lagos- Abdulrazak Balogun / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Message Of Gratitude To His Followers - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.