Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army (20053 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Terrorists in Damasak, Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza / Damasak: 2 Soldiers Who Tried To Capture A Boko Haram Spy Killed In Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by onuman: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
fergie001:

HQ Nigerian Army

ISWAP/Boko Haram has concluded plans to take over Nigeria.

They’re not attacking only the north, they have been attacking the south gradually, and provoking Nigeria’s armed forces to invade the south.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by TheMan3: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:
Well left to me since NYSC is a Youth service to the Nation program why not enlist some of them to help the Army in engaging Boko Haram. who knows they might do just excellently well than the Army and we Nigerians will celebrate them like there's no tomorrow.

Just thinking out loud tho
Mumu what stops you from enlisting yourself and your family first

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Map1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:
Well left to me since NYSC is a Youth service to the Nation program why not enlist some of them to help the Army in engaging Boko Haram. who knows they might do just excellently well than the Army and we Nigerians will celebrate them like there's no tomorrow.

you are a wicked Man

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Joromi1: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
You people should stop this ISWAP crap. There's only one terrorist group in the north l, BOKO HARAM.

And there's only one terrorist group in the southeast, IPOB!
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Adjovi: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

Na Ogun go help me knack metal for your head there. They can do that after I'm done with my own biko
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2021
beylinko02:
If this is all true then kudos to our gallant men...
The attack on Damsak was so annoying that made me wonder why the unrelenting attack on that town.

These pix aren't recent pictures. They have been circulated before this incident
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Maj196(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by AmazingELixir: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
undecided

When Nigerian army kill shekau?
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Bluntemperor: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

Your thinking is ludicrous,vile and wicked!
Did you read anything on the NYSC to start with.
Were they trained in the 'Art of War' if ever you read such book at all?
You were not thinking loud but from the bottom and if I may ask,is this 1-year NYSC orientation that would equipped them for this war!
Did you know how long these nonsense Bokoharam members have been training from different Regions and Continent ( Afghanistan, Pakistan,Libyan Desert,Niger/Mali and Chad Borders) just to mention few in which they are indoctrinated that they are fighting for none existence Caliphate! A falacy that infidels are somewhere to be destroyed!
Please,think rights bro.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Funkeshuga(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
NA had been rescued to political tout and spokesman of terrorist

who cares what these Islamic terrorist are up to, finished them once and save us from spending resources on unproductive things

if I was the president, one kobo I won't spend to any insecurities in North because they had no economy value to Nigerians, they should all kill themselves who cares and southern soldiers that join their political war should all go to hell

nonsense
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Geesaintagape: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2021
I pity who believe Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Funkeshuga(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bluntemperor:

You were not thinking loud but from the bottom and if I may ask,is this 1-year NYSC orientation that would equipped them for this war!
Did you know how long these nonsense Bokoharam members have been training from different Regions and Continent ( Afghanistan, Pakistan,Libyan Desert,Niger/Mali and Chad Borders) just to mention few in which they are indoctrinated that they are fighting for none existence Caliphate! A falacy that infidels are somewhere to be destroyed!
Please,think rights bro.

don't mind the imbeciles....heendrix why not call your brothers and sisters who had passed out from the NYSC to join those resistance Army of the northern political motivated Terrorist to battle with? since death dey hungry you
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by dederocs(m): 6:26pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nigerian Army take no prisoners, these zombies declared war on us, kill them all, so the good citizens live in peace...no need to take them to prison to feed them, terrorists are evil, they never change.
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by brainhgeek(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

You sound like someone who has never served or who doesn't have a relative who is or ever served at NYSC

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Trimjos: 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

U can send ur father to go fight na

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by bigfish3k: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
And so what?
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by marvin906(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
BigYash:
You want to waste people's children abi?? You do well o,for thinking out loud o. If FG really wants to end bokoram bro, two week is too much. You forgot what chad did with them.. Small chad o... Leaders are cashing out big time from that shit,wasting innocent soldiers daily..

So Chad has defeated Bokoharam..
Wgere do you think BH runs to when the army pushes
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

I guess Tinubu might just be your mentor if am thinking out loud too...
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by heendrix(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Please,think rights bro.

Bro calm down you Should understand when one is being sarcastic now isn't it?? come on
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by charlesucheh(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
heendrix:

you've thought
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by zanshi: 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
No be una boko haram brothers?
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by BiafIntel: 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Serious propaganda. Where are the dead bodies? We are not convinced. Any group of people can buy some vehicles, spray some bullets on them and burn them and then take photos for their propaganda just as we are seeing here.
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Badonasty(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2021
Where are the bodies!?
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by heendrix(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mowoe:

There are a whole lot of things wrong with this your 'loud thought'. First, there's the argument that NYSC is just a medium through which government and it's private sector cohorts get CHEAP skilled labour. As if that's not enough, you still want to kill people's children they've suffered to train on top. Bro, get conscience!

was just praying sarcasm bro please don't mind me o

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by EricBraven: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
BigYash:
You want to waste people's children abi?? You do well o,for thinking out loud o. If FG really wants to end bokoram bro, two week is too much. You forgot what chad did with them.. Small chad o... Leaders are cashing out big time from that shit,wasting innocent soldiers daily..
Chad never did anything,stop the fake hype. If they did provide evidence
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by BigYash: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2021
EricBraven:

Chad never did anything,stop the fake hype. If they did provide evidence
Chad or no chad oga,but you will agree with me that your current government is the real definition of failure,right?
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by BigYash: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
marvin906:

So Chad has defeated Bokoharam..
Wgere do you think BH runs to when the army pushes
Chad or no chad oga,but you will agree with me that your current government is the real definition of failure,right?
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
Were on revenge mission on what aspect??

Even after killing innocent civilians, haba Nigerian Army you shouldn't be saying this to us rather do the needful.
Re: ISWAP Elements Who Attacked Damasak Were On Revenge Mission - Nigerian Army by 3ple9ine(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

An attack on Biko Haram/ISWAP is an attack on the north and Islam and btw how did they come about their names if they don't have ties with them. ụnụ just n'eji ụmụ ndị mmadụ egwuregwu na e mefu shí há
Am sorry for quoting you, because they know their names doesn't mean they have ties with them. These people lived there and there is know way they won't be known by the security agencies and civilians live there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / Tinubu’s Certificate: There’s Evidence, BBC Africa Is Wrong - FIJ / How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.