Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. (5671 Views)

Tafa Bot . What U Need To Know. How It Works / Here Is Why Paypal Put Restrictions On Your Account / Will BITCOIN Be Banned In February 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by NaijaSideHustle: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2021
Is PayPal Now in Nigeria is one of the most asked questions by online entrepreneurs and digital marketers.

Of course, since PayPal was banned in Nigeria, users could not send and receive online payment which led to a petition which was written on Change.org that Nigerians should be allowed to receive PayPal funds.
The big question now is, is PayPal now in Nigeria?

Yes, PayPal is now in Nigeria. Even in the month of March 2021, PayPal partnered with Flutterwave to give Nigerians a headshot to accept and send PayPal funds for their online businesses.

In this video we will explain everything you need to know about how PayPal works in Nigeria, how a verified PayPal account in Nigeria works and all you need to know about the growth of PayPal in the world and in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr-A4chBAN0

P.S. will answer your questions if you have any.
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Valueson: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2021
OP. Can I actually withdraw to Nigerian bank account directly?
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by NaijaSideHustle: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2021
Valueson:
OP. Can I actually withdraw to Nigerian bank account directly?

Yes, Boss. You will get to see it.

Go ahead and subscribe for it.
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by NaijaSideHustle: 7:58am On Apr 22, 2021
There's an advanced lesson on it. Let's go.
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Yseone(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2021
how do i go about creating or opening a Paypal account?
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Dollywood(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yseone:
how do i go about creating or opening a Paypal account?

I still Verified PayPals.
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Valueson: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2021
So, which is better, business or personal açcount
?
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Check tis out. New notification on Naija paypal account.

Withdraw fund into your bank account link your card.

1 Like

Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2021
NaijaSideHustle:
Is PayPal Now in Nigeria is one of the most asked questions by online entrepreneurs and digital marketers.

Of course, since PayPal was banned in Nigeria, users could not send and receive online payment which led to a petition which was written on Change.org that Nigerians should be allowed to receive PayPal funds.
The big question now is, is PayPal now in Nigeria?

Yes, PayPal is now in Nigeria. Even in the month of March 2021, PayPal partnered with Flutterwave to give Nigerians a headshot to accept and send PayPal funds for their online businesses.

In this video we will explain everything you need to know about how PayPal works in Nigeria, how a verified PayPal account in Nigeria works and all you need to know about the growth of PayPal in the world and in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr-A4chBAN0

Check it out o. Naija Account.
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by belovez(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2021
P.S. will answer your questions if you have any. [/quote]

Thanks for the post, came across it not quite long.

Few days ago I create a paypal account cus I want to make a payment outside but my naija account is not linking with paypal, I then called a friend who told me Paypal does not accept naija account.?
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by NaijaSideHustle: 10:05am On May 15, 2021
belovez:

Thanks for the post, came across it not quite long.

Few days ago I create a paypal account cus I want to make a payment outside but my naija account is not linking with paypal, I then called a friend who told me Paypal does not accept naija account.?

No Belovez. Do not use Nigeria. It won't work. Check out the video intro to follow up.
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by noblemikky(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
I buy PayPal funds @ high rate, u can also come with all ur limited paypal account that has completed 180 days.. DM us today 08099020123
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by noblemikky(m): 3:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Do u have any issue with ur PayPal account?

Do u have a limited paypal account and u want to remove ur money?

Do u have PayPal funds for sale?

Kindly send us a DM on 08099020123
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Reggaemich(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
If u need a PayPal account

Either Lesotho or Iceland

I can set it up for u

U can both receive and sent with the acc
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Polithiefcian(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello,

I need a verified Paypal account

Reggaemich:
If u need a PayPal account

Either Lesotho or Iceland

I can set it up for u

U can both receive and sent with the acc
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Codeye(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Polithiefcian:
Hello,

I need a verified Paypal account

with 3k I can set up verified PayPal account for you. Check my signature. Payment after
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Polithiefcian(m): 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
I called twice, you did not pick up

Codeye:
with 3k I can set up verified PayPal account for you. Check my signature. Payment after
Re: Why PayPal was Banned in Nigeria and how it Works. by Tayorshd87: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2023
I have created it but yet telling me to add debit wallet all the time

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This WEALTHFIELD Form Everyone's Filling / Superex Exchange Review – Is Superex Exchange Reliable? / A-Z About Setting Up A Cooking Gas Business And Be A Millionaire In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.