Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends (48049 Views)

Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Ronaldinho To Marry His 2 Girlfriends Priscilla Coelho & Beatriz Souza Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by deltateam: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
ogbiwa:
3. smiley

Alex Iwobi
Abdullahi Shehu

PS I learnt Iwobi's girl recently broke up with him over infidelity.

Akproko you don start?

Chochocho
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Vulcanheph(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
mamaafrik:
That ezenwa wife na.......,make i no talk
Mgbeke gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by macho44(m): 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Fine fine babes

That Awaziem open eye enter market

Why osimhen own look like him sister
Be like na the gal wey dey with am when nothing dey, LOYALTY is BAE wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by ogbiwa: 6:50pm On Apr 16, 2021
LesbianBoy:
OP that girl you linked with chukwueze, na just famzer she be jare. I doubt Chukwueze is dating her jor. No picture or sign of them being together

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think they are. Google her name
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Martini101(m): 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2021
dynicks:
One staunch player is missing out....

The one who plays in "za oza room"

One who was able to dribble a whole 180million + people

3 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by BarrElChapo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
They all look the part
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Rahkman: 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
LesbianBoy:
OP that girl you linked with chukwueze, na just famzer she be jare. I doubt Chukwueze is dating her jor. No picture or sign of them being together

grin grin grin grin grin grin
chukwueze dey chop her i dey sure but I doubt him dey date her.... him dey like all her pics for ig

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by macho44(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
HaterIs:
Money is good
Even ugly Musa get fine wife
LOVE is BLIND ooo, no matter how person fine or ugly reach, person wey like u don like u.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Abdul240(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
HaterIs:
Money is good Even ugly Musa get fine wife
u were u handsome show us ur wife
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
mamaafrik:
That ezenwa wife na.......,make i no talk

I been wan talk but I say mek I calm down. If de guy try play abroad I give de worwor wife juz one month nd her body go change. Nija too rough abeg

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Dalil8: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
Upon all the euros dem dey collect

Them no dey see classy white models marry?

OP which day Osimhen and iwobi marry their sisters?
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by AngelicBeing: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2021
wink
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Tolu181: 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
deltateam:

Akproko you don start?

Chochocho
the notorious village tipster alive

I greet you
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by divinepips(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
HaterIs:
Money is good
Even ugly Musa get fine wife
Oga u wicked, if u call Musa ugly how u go come take discribe Uzoho.
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by LesbianBoy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
Rahkman:
chukwueze dey chop her i dey sure but I doubt him dey date her.... him dey like all her pics for ig

You know this! Baba fit just dey fvck am when him dey Naija for holiday she dey claim relationship. You know girls like to claim relationship when you be big boy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Rahkman: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
ogbiwa:
1. wink

Ahmed Musa
Wilfred Ndidi
Chidozie Awaziem
Victor Osimhen

Lalasticlala Mynd44
why u no add chioma omeruo the original assurance no be that fake aba made 1 wey dem dash audio porshe

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by galaxy2020(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
That osimhen own must be true love...
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by JohnBullMySon: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
ogbiwa:
1. wink

Ahmed Musa
Wilfred Ndidi
Chidozie Awaziem
Victor Osimhen

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Oga na Osimhen's sister you dey call girlfriend so?

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Funkeshuga(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Afanja women are the most unwanted women in Nigeria

even after the brain surgery? absolutely no hope on your mental state

7 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Onlinesmart: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
See sexy women
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by JohnBullMySon: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Dalil8:
Upon all the euros dem dey collect

Them no dey see classy white models marry?

OP which day Osimhen and iwobi marry their sisters?
OP carry person sister post say na girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Twoclans(f): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2021
Money is good abeg,see the babes looking all nice and cute

Money surely stops nonsense

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by hatakekakashi: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Oga na Osimhen's sister you dey call girlfriend so?
I shock sef when I see am
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by spartacuzz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
ogbiwa:
3. smiley
Alex Iwobi Abdullahi Shehu
PS I learnt Iwobi's girl recently broke up with him over infidelity.

Abdullahi Shehu , nna mehn i trip for the couple.
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Alabamagrin: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
LekanAyomide33:
Saw an advert about investing & earning bitcoin on a particular platform (Trade Express Limited). Gave it try and I'm here to share my story.
For those who don't know how to trade, invest and let them trade for you..
If you have a funded bitcoin wallet, go ahead and start making money.
Crypto is truly the future.

See the link on my signature..
LekanAyomide33 Ogun keep you ohhh,
Make I give you BTC too trade for me
Infact e no go better for you and your website
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Naudeyrushme(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
See as Ezenwa pikin resemble am....

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by franchasng: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
Samue Chukwueze
Alex Iwobi.....

boys weh get better eyes grin grin
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by Samueltemi337(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
ogbiwa:
1. wink
Ahmed Musa Wilfred Ndidi Chidozie Awaziem Victor Osimhen
Lalasticlala Mynd44
That's victor osimhen sister na

2 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by temi1290: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
ogbiwa:
1. wink

Ahmed Musa
Wilfred Ndidi
Chidozie Awaziem
Victor Osimhen

Lalasticlala Mynd44

That's Osimehn's elder sister baba, not his girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by addexx: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's onuachu Alex and uxoho for me.
Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by BLACKARABIAN: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
That Jemilu Collins wife looks like someone who will file a divorce soonest, or suck him dry and run away. We know them at sight. Only Ezenwa's wife "looks" submissive, like those village girls ones mum comes up with after the person done blow!

10 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends by engrkaz(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
Naija league salary affect Ezenwa family. See pikin head like who dey lack essential minerals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naija Messi: Little Boy Replicates Lionel Messi's Hard Bottle Trickshot(pics) / Christiano Ronaldo Poses With Entire Family In New Photograph / Chelsea Fans Celebrating Their Victory In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.