Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew (10220 Views)

DSS Uncovers Plot To Destabilize North-Central Nigeria / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria / The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by Ojiofor: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Now Abians can no more enjoy night life all thanks to ESN and UGM whole Kanu is enjoying life comfortably in London.
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by pope777(m): 5:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Ikpeazu, the Abia clown.
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by captain247: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2021
Na wao o. This insecurity is really out of control in this country is there any state in Nigeria that is safe?
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by Moferere: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2021
superjab247:

Your father failed mathematics and English language during his school days due to his unseriousness and now u had become more wayward than him.

Tufiakwaaa

Look at this uncultured element.
You have violated and I will report you.
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by anyamashima(m): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Nothing is happening in abia ,jokes always
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2021
post=100854758:
Nnamdi Cownu, u no go ever die better anywhere u dey hide.
And for all the brainwashed and other innocent citizens you have caused to die.
Your end will be terrible cownu
The day I will catch you, you must cry!
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 17, 2021
post=100854758:
Nnamdi Cownu, u no go ever die better anywhere u dey hide.
And for all the brainwashed and other innocent citizens you have caused to die.
Your end will be terrible cownu
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by NLPoliceWoman: 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
PraiseGodNoTime:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape)
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by anyamashima(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
It is just happening now at watershed ogborhill. Cultist attack 2 fear dead . Right now retweet ooooo
Re: Abia Government Uncovers Plot To Attack Key Locations, Announces Curfew by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape)
That is nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Presidential Hopeful For Nigeria / Nigeria: Malabu Oil Scam - How U.S.$1.1 Billion Was Shared / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.