Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

A noticeable pattern - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A noticeable pattern (1324 Views)

Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer / Beware Of Binary Scam:The Raving And Lastest Fraud Pattern By Yahoo Boys / There Has Been Noticeable Terrorists’ Inactivity Since The Relocation Of Coas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A noticeable pattern by paroleski(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Good day you’all. First I want to say this is very difficult to bring to the public but it’s getting out of hand. I am beginning to notice a pattern about what they say about first sons, especially when they have vices like smoking, gambling, alcoholism etc. It’s almost like they can hardly control it

I watch crime tv a lot, and I know when this behaviour goes extreme, we see the rest on the news

I know some of us will have tales on the misbehaviour of the first son.
Lets hear it.
Re: A noticeable pattern by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Find a cele church near you

Ye who slap me?

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by Dalil8: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hmmm

Na the drugs dey talk, nor be am

Correctional facilities no dey ur state? Nor mistake carry am go cell oh, cuz if he come out ehhn. Most of those prison warders dey smuggle hard drugs give prisoners.

Just lock am up somewhere, only food and water for one full year, make we see weda d addiction nor go comot.

3 Likes

Re: A noticeable pattern by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
To avoid stories that touch the heart, get him arrested at once because Las Las they'll say he did the crime under the influence of hard drugs which is true. The drugs is taking a toll on him, that's why he has progressed to threatening your lifes.

Involve a lawyer and take him to court so they can take him to a correction center where he'll be until he's well enough to fit back into the society.

Act fast! Drug abuse is dangerous.

7 Likes

Re: A noticeable pattern by Duru9(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Police station
Re: A noticeable pattern by Kriss216: 7:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
He's into hard drugs.

It will take the Grace of God for him to pull out untouched considering he's your elder brother. You have limited options to curtail him.

I'll advice you tie him up for few days and watch the outcome.
Re: A noticeable pattern by BluDesk: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
Take your mum with you and head for a police station fast. Don't wait till calamity happens before you become proactive. I Don tell you my own o

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by Officialgarri: 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
If I say you should do the needful before he does it first, I will get banned for supporting violence.

2 Likes

Re: A noticeable pattern by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Ye who slap me?
Na me slap you.

Wetin church wan do to am than to worsen his situation?

I believe he's being brainwashed somewhere to believe that the OP and his mum is behind his misfortune.

And the way he blows through money fast, OP, do you know the kind of drug he uses? crack, codeine, meth, or pills?

Police station can't help, police are just after money.

Mayb rehab I don't really know.
Maybe the elders here could prefer a better solution/advice.

May God be with you.
Ciao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A noticeable pattern by Righteousness2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2021
You need to stand in the Gap in Prayers for your brother.
His case is no a mere Rehabilitation matter.
Your brother needs a Divine intervention and one of you Have stand in the Gap for Him.
Send me a chat on WhatsApp let's talk..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A noticeable pattern by paroleski(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=AsherAmari post=100855161]To avoid stories that touch the heart, get him arrested at once because Las Las they'll say he did the crime under the influence of hard drugs which is true. The drugs is taking a toll on him, that's why he has progressed to threatening your lifes.

Involve a lawyer and take him to court so they can take him to a correction center where he'll be until he's well enough to fit back into the society.

Thank you for your input. Correction center as in rehab ? Or prison?
Re: A noticeable pattern by paroleski(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
cchub:

Na me slap you.

Wetin church wan do to am than to worsen his situation?

I believe he's being brainwashed somewhere to believe that the OP and his mum is behind his misfortune.

And the way he blows through money fast, OP, do you know the kind of drug he uses? crack, codeine, meth, or pills?

Police station can't help, police are just after money.

Mayb rehab I don't really know.
Maybe the elders here could prefer a better solution/advice.

May God be with you.
Ciao.
I have no idea the kind of drugs he is using
Re: A noticeable pattern by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
[quote author=paroleski post=100855713][/quote]

You're welcome
Prison of course.
Re: A noticeable pattern by paroleski(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
You need to stand in the Gap in Prayers for your brother.
His case is no a mere Rehabilitation matter.
Your brother needs a Divine intervention and one of you Have stand in the Gap for Him.
Send me a chat on WhatsApp let's talk..
okay
Re: A noticeable pattern by Chummynoni(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
you too should threaten to kill him. he wud b scared

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by CandyOps(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nothing like having your personal space even if na one room.

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by DaddyRochie1642: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Ye who slap me?

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: A noticeable pattern by BrainEya(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
(◔‿◔)
After this, I'm deactivating..
Re: A noticeable pattern by wearsandtrends1: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2021
mods shoul move fire
abi nairaland is your platform that you will be telling tales by moonlight tongue
Re: A noticeable pattern by Ilekokonit: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2021
It's not a matter of first son or not but its a matter of a drug addict who is out of control and may well kill someone if you don't report him to the authorities or move away from him in time. Its either you report him to the police or your mum, yourself and your little girl move out of the house for him or else in one of his drug induced states he will carry out the crimes he has repeatedly warned you guys about. He needs to be moved away from or isolated one way or the other. By the way, any threats to kill are a crime.

Your daughter should not be around someone like that.
Re: A noticeable pattern by yomi007k(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
That guy should have been arrested when he stole N600k.

You guys are weak. I am sorry to say. Your weakness emboldened him.

He will kill someone because he sees you all as weaklings.

Better lock him away before the worst comes up.

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by Crenzywilliams(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2021
Omo you guys need to forcefully take him to a rehab center, they are kinda expensive, and really I don't know if they work here in Nigeria, but if he's doesn't get the help he needs it'll only get worst. And trust me, an addict will do absolutely anything to fuel his addiction, steal, rape and even kill when he's denied his poison.
Re: A noticeable pattern by Duplexxx: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Your brother is a junkie all his money is going for drugs when he don't have money to buy drug he want to kill that is called jonesing, the only way out is Therapy

If not when he start jonesing he might kill anybody that provoke him because they are very fast paranoid when jonesing

They don't live together with a junkie in the same house you people should try and take him to therapy before is too late

Thesame with my younger brother he just came back home from therapy he stayed 1year there
And they treated him when he see drag he run away

Therapy therapy therapy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A noticeable pattern by zolajpower: 2:43am On Apr 17, 2021
Choo! This wan hard oo
Re: A noticeable pattern by Resurgent2016: 5:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Check him into rehab (forcefully if necessary) not a police station
Re: A noticeable pattern by 2shaw: 6:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Na loud or kolorado he dey take,can't be sk or pailino or even regular.lai lai
Re: A noticeable pattern by EndRape2(f): 7:29am On Apr 17, 2021
[He might be having some mental health issues , take him to a rehab ,or psychatrist.urgently, do not keep him close to your mum or daughter, you people should give him money to go rent his own house, take him far from your mum and daughter. Fast

quote author=paroleski post=100854807]Good day you’all. First I want to say this is very difficult to bring to the public but it’s getting out of hand. I am beginning to notice a pattern about what they say about first sons.

My elder brother of recent has been a thorn in our flesh. He is abusing drugs, comes home and starts talking thrash. Saying how me and my mother are holding him down. That we tied down his destiny. That we will all pay with our blood

It is coming as a shock because in the past he was always calm. when he comes back from work, he goes to the ghetto to take his drugs and comes home around 11pm sleeps off without disturbing anyone. These days he’s always threatening to kill someone. This is a man in his mid-thirties that cannot bring out money to buy a bar of soap to use for himself. Yet he leaves to work everyday, yet noone knows where his salary goes

Two days ago he was confronting my mom, how she doesn’t give him money. How she gives him just food and thinks he’s helping him (this was someone that stole her life savings in cash over N600k under her bed last year sept after lockdown ) yet he can’t point out what he did with the money. He didn’t even buy a slippers or toothbrush with the money. He was let off scot free to save face.
I think he was charmed or something because he was never a thief. And I believe he is not

You can drop N2000 on the bed and he’ll beg you for N100. If you don’t give him he leaves

As i was saying two days ago, he was obviously high on drugs, he and my mom were at it. I usually don’t stay in the family house but Ive been around since I have accommodation issues lately . And here’s this guy threatening to kill my mom, rape my little girl who stays with my mom and probably kill her. And as for me he’ll call assassins for me(since I feel im strong) Kill me and sell my corpse.

Before I would have overlooked this because he talks thrash before, but not to the extent of “KILLING” someone. He has sold anything metal and gadgets he can to fuel his lifestyle.

I don’t want a long writeup. But my questions are; what can I/we do about him?

Is there a rehab center or something that can come take him forcefully because he won’t go willingly.?

Or do we just report him and lock him up in the police station? ( he may not survive with those hardened criminals, or even get worse)

I watch crime tv and I know these are the early signs, the next is to start seeing the rest on the news.

I know some of us will have tales on the misbehaviour of first sons, not all.

Pls mods move to the front page.
I need as much advise as I can get. Thanks [/quote]

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by kingthreat(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2021
You may need a third party on this

1. Get an uncle or police boss or top pastor. Beg him to come and intervene on the matter
2. You guys should organize a meeting. Dont plan it with your brother but he must be there. You all sit down and tell him how drugs is destroying him and making him a complete liability. He will want to be physical but suppress him. The main aim of the discuss is for him to understand he is a junkie and if he continues, he will die miserably.
3. After that, he has to go to yaba left. He will be given some drugs that will help detoxify drugs from his system. This process is extremely expensive. Hope you guys can afford it.
4. In the process, it will be good if family can provide job help or business help for him. If he's idle he will go back to drugs. He also needs to understand that no one owes him a dime. He is not entitled to anybody's wealth either. I wish you all the best

Drugs is a spirit out to destroy many of our youths. Half of those useless area boys who cannot do a thing are high on it. Government needs to do something fast. But trust our government, they don't act untill it is a national emergency.
Re: A noticeable pattern by aadoiza: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2021
If you don't get him arrested ASAP he will act out his drug-induced fantasies of killing your mom and raping your lil' sister. Do the needful now!!

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by Resurrection212: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2021
I knows what's doing.

Re: A noticeable pattern by dederocs(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Did he say he will rape your lil girl?

That ain't a joke...call the police, it's the best way out. He is smoking colorado, a mad man in his 30's has no remedy.

1 Like

Re: A noticeable pattern by hedonido: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
yomi007k:
That guy should have been arrested when he stole N600k.

You guys are weak. I am sorry to say. Your weakness emboldened him.

He will kill someone because he sees you all as weaklings.

Better lock him away before the worst comes up.

Some people can advise sha. You think everything in life is gra gra.

We're talking about a family member who clearly needs help to tackle what is clearly a drug abuse problem, yet you think 'locking up' will solve anything? After locking him up and he comes out more hardened, with a soul filled with 10x more animosity and bitterness, what do you think will happen next?

That guy needs therapy of some sort. Psycho-spiritual rejuvenation. And he has to be kept in some form of guided isolation while receiving treatment. That's the only way out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Carries Bride After Car Breaks Down In Flooded Road On Way To Wedding / Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; / Palm Wine Tapper Shot Dead By Hunter In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.