Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer (2785 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by NaijaCover(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Update From . COM

24-year-old Lawrence Munene who committed suicide in his house on Monday September 6, has been found to have left behind a suicide note, his phone security pattern and his money transfer pin (Mpesa).

The deceased is reportedly from Kithiruri village in Kianjakoma Sub-location of Kenya. Lawrence's father, Silas Nyaga said his son's corpse was discovered after his daughter knocked on his (Lawrence) door and got no response.

Nyaga said after the deceased’s younger sister identified as Murugi alerted him after realizing that the house was quiet, they broke into the house only to find the body of his son dangling beside the bed.

He said;

“My daughter (Ann Murugi) alerted me on what was happening and when I went to try to open the door, I realized it was closed from inside."

In his suicide note, Lawrence bid goodbye to his family and also asked anyone who had issues with him to forgive him. He asked that his goats be given to his nephew who is his sister’s son.

It read in part;

“I am so sorry to everyone who I have wronged. Please live a lovely and enjoyable life until we meet again. I will miss you so much."

His father added that after unlocking his phone they only "found conversations with his friends and nothing much. Nyaga added "we are wondering what really prompted him to make such a decision."

Lawrence's mother, Cecilia Wanja described him as a kind and humble son. Stressing that the incident has been confusing, she disclosed that her late son always gave a hand whenever there was need to assist.

“My son did not show any form of disturbance or discomfort because he wore a cool face and did not show any signs of depression."

Kianjokoma area chief, Ezekiel Njagi urged youths to find amicable ways of solving problems whenever they have challenges.

He said;

“I urge the younger generation to seek help from counsellors whenever they feel stressed. We are ready to listen and change situations for the better instead of losing someone’s life."

Lawrence's corpse has been deposited at Gakwegori mortuary.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/man-commits-suicide-leaves-behind-phone-security-pattern-and-his-money-transfer-pin.html

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by NaijaCover(m): 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Offpointng: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
hmm
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by GOFRONT(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yeah I see
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by mozes01(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wahala just be like Buhari trouser

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by DoggoneDogg: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very thoughtful of him to leave behind his PIN for his family.

Nigerians don't do this thinking they will spend it on beer & olosho in hell while their families suffer.
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by NaijaCover(m): 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
GOFRONT:
Yeah I see

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Balaking: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
so you couldnt find any bad news in naija today and so you had to import bad news from kenya

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Davash222(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
He asked that his goats be given to his nephew who is his sister’s son

What a compassionate uncle

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Winningbot: 7:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
ok no problem
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Polynek(m): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nnaaee, nawaoo, even as I broke so, am still wondering wetin go make me think of suicide angry, RIP MAN
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Femi8586(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Life may not be fair at times but never you think or hope to find peace through suicide..

I'm not judging, but a person who commits suicide is certainly going to hell(for the sin of murder). So better don't give yourself false hope of peace.
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Charmingrascal(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
From 2018 to late 2020 I was constantly having suicidal thoughts I was down emotionally and mentally I felt abandoned by God and man, only the thought of my mum not being able to get over my death kept me going. I thought of taking poison or strangling myself.
I cried, I wept, I lost weight, I lost hope, I almost lost my sanity, I was feeling helpless and hopeless at the same time, I felt left behind by my peers cry
But God came through for me I am a triumphant, I passed the phase, I conquered.

Imagine if I had taken my life I wouldn't be here I would hurt whole lot of people and many of my family members (my mum) especially will never get over my death.

I am glad I didn't take my life, what I didn't have then that constantly gave me suicidal thoughts are mine now.
I overcame the challenges and I sacrificed my fears and I stand right here with my head high.

No matter what you are passing through suicide is not an option.
Man wey die no get hope if you re still living hope dey.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Suicide is never the answer.
Rather, reach out to someone.

May his soul find peace.
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
embarassed
Suicide is never and should never be an option... Depression is real.... That's one main reason why I keep posting about it regularly on my whatsapp status........If you're depressed,speak up so that you can be helped.....No go kill yourself for nothing embarassed

Say No To Suicide..
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by FahBuLous: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
and bad news na like 5 n 6

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is bad
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by ChiefSosa(m): 1:06am On Sep 10, 2021
“My son did not show any form of disturbance or discomfort because he wore a cool face and did not show any signs of depression."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Totilopussylick(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2021
sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by Gadafii: 8:24am On Sep 10, 2021
You sef don try, you no small..bye
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
and bad news na like 5 n 6

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Boss
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by DSC7: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Rip to the dead.....

Very unfortunate he couldn't overcome...... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Commits Suicide, Leaves Behind Phone Security Pattern And His Money Transfer by ValCon888: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Many people do not understand that behind a kind smiling face is a tormented mind. Suicide may not be the answer, but depression is a question we are yet to fully understand.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) / Popular Okada Rider Killed By Benz Owner In FUTA, As Students Destroy The Car / Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.