Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Happened To The Eden Hazard We all Knew and Loved? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Happened To The Eden Hazard We all Knew and Loved? (406 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" / World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Eden Hazard We all Knew and Loved? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
What Happened to this Eden Hazard?
He Seems a Shadow of his former self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgzA1yahRsQ

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Eden Hazard We all Knew and Loved? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
I want to see him back at his best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTRW9tll_2w
Re: What Happened To The Eden Hazard We all Knew and Loved? by kayfact123(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
I pray he comes back, but he should when Chelsea beat them in the second leg of ucl
Re: What Happened To The Eden Hazard We all Knew and Loved? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
He still won 1 Champions League Trophy with Madrid.

(1) (Reply)

Shotokan Karate Belts Ranking/grading - Black Belt And Beyond / Manchester United Fans Attacked Ahead Of Europa League Final In Gdansk / Bassey, The Young Nigerian Who Is About To Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.