Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Bloglinking Is Taking Over Backlinking - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloglinking Is Taking Over Backlinking (139 Views)

Bloglinking Is Taking Over Backlinking / Give Your Seo A BOOST!! Buy This Link Building Plugin| Automatic Backlinking / My FB Ads Is Taking Long To Be Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloglinking Is Taking Over Backlinking by Climax2019(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hello Dear Bloggers!!!

Even as some find it uneasy to blog , they're now solution to your problems and worries!!!

Are you waiting for Backlinking? ���

Why not try *Bloglinking*

Bloglinking is a new system of End-to-End blog where Bloggers connect their Blogs together securely and Safe!!!

You get that?

Bloglinking requires A Plug-in named *_VPC Blog Linker_*

This Plugin must be used by the two blog sites meaning both the sender and receiver must have this Plugin installed!

After that, a Blogger can enter the url of the other blog site then enter a blog_post id, next = "SEND"!!!

The other end Blogger will receive the post immediately on his/her site *DRAFT* without delay for verification (so there won't be bad content on the site. The user can then edit, add, or remove received content .!!

This is the First Release ever Existing!

Two great plugins are now released for easy Blogging!

1. VP Post Revival.

2. VPC Blog Linker.

This two plugins can pilot every bloggers dream!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Help Of Someone Who Knows Google Adsense And It's Likes... / Magento 2 Marketplace Extension Pro / Develop Your I.T Solutions With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.