Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement (703 Views)

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... / GONE!! I Need 2-3 Experienced Writers For Long-term Engagement N1/word / Hiring Writers. Pay Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement by emasahb: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
AuthorThis Inc. is now hiring writers. Apply by sending samples of your work to 08148616463.

Re: Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement by Spiff20(m): 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
How much are you paying per word so you don't waste your time and that of the writer. After sending samples and application and all, then the price is not worth it, the person leaves, you got a sample but no deal, time is wasted.
Re: Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement by emasahb: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Spiff20:
How much are you paying per word so you don't waste your time and that of the writer. After sending samples and application and all, then the price is not worth it, the person leaves, you got a sample but no deal, time is wasted.

To answer your question, our payment for a standard 1000-word article is #2 per word. We have a wide range of writing and editing jobs and this is not the place to list their payments.

Goodluck.
Re: Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement by Mindwrite(m): 12:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Is that a WhatsApp number we’re sending our samples to?

Thanks
Re: Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement by emasahb: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mindwrite:
Is that a WhatsApp number we’re sending our samples to?

Yes.
Re: Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement by emasahb: 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2021
We're still taking applications. You're welcome to send yours.
Re: Now Hiring Writers For Long-term Engagement by Onyiloyi121: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
Evening sir!!!
Am Onyiloyi Emmanuel Michael
A graduate (HND)
My discipline is Business Administration and Management
My skills are websites design, web content, article writing, digital marketing etc
Am ready to become a full-time writer
My email is mickysleek@gmail.com
My whatsapp number is 08059158793
Hope to hear from u...

(1) (Reply)

Project; Get Published In January 2013. {YAN Story Compt} / Copywriting Services / A Writer's IMAGINATION Of Pastor Fatoyinbo's Response!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.