Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Popular Loser Circle That Is Constantly Recruiting Members - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Popular Loser Circle That Is Constantly Recruiting Members (115 Views)

A Child's Mind Is Constantly Developing How To Prepare Them For Educational Purp / Examination Malpractice In Schools: Who is the Loser. / Meet The Popular Church Where Huge Backside Women Twerk During Praises To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Popular Loser Circle That Is Constantly Recruiting Members by Ortega101: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2021
"Ortega, I wasn't like this before now, until I started ....."

Sometimes, whenever I get messages like that, I keep mute...

Sometimes, I go further in asking why.

Then, you'd hear them say something like:

"Well, I don't know. I was very serious until I attended that one event..."

"I was this until I met this"

Blah blah blah.

Fine, we are all bundle of influence...

Like a friend described in his book a few years ago, "you 'smell' like what you spend time on"

What he meant is this:

You become where you spend your most time in.

Sadly, many students are not conscious of this. They could be fired up with energies and vision to do X on campus...

To support their parents...

But as soon as they mingled with a few of those loser circle they started seeing reasons why they shouldn't bother...

Why they should take life gently...

Why it is impossible to pass a course...

Why it's hell difficult to blend academics with extracurriculars...

Why doing business on campus is one quick way to start losing in your academic performance...

You see, unlike before where it may be difficult to singlehandedly picked members of the "Losers Circle", today...

It's quite easy.

They all conform to this simple test.

In fact, with this test you'd quickly fish out those disguising...

Meet anyone of them and tell them of a goal they haven't accomplished yet...

Or that it's not a common accomplishments around...

Now, watch their face...

Voice, tonality...

If they say stuff like " uhmm, do you know no one has ever done that. How can you do it?"

Or...

"That's impossible. How can you do that?"

"That looks too big na. Start from something very very small"

They are the ones! Run for your dear life before they recruit you into their 'losers crib'

Trust me, you don't need to spend time arguing with them...

Or trying to convince them why it's possible...

Get busy with your goals...

Get busy with your dreams....

See the picture of your accomplishing the feats

Do whatever is necessary to do that (ethically)

This means, you'd spend doing more than what an average student is doing...

So how do you balance or cope with time?

Get this one-page productivity planner for busy students and achievers worldwide...

Go here : www.10xUndergrad.com/1page

Now buddy...

Keep working on your goals over and over again...

And you'd keep creating and joining several WINNER CIRCLES.

Ciao ☺️

Ortega Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

Your All Round Academic Success Is Our Pride / Project Management-pmp Certification Training ...ciel Consulting Pmp® / Where To Get Good Office Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.