Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen (1269 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by Omihanifa: 7:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Nollywood actress cum social media influencer, Monalisa Stephen is very protective of her big, pointing boobs and therefore has vowed not to have a child that will suck and make them drop.

Saturday Sun had asked her if she hasn’t changed her mind about jealously guarding her breasts to the extent of not having her own biological children that will feed on them, Monalisa reiterated that it was a personal decision she took while a teenager.

“Yes, I am still standing on my decision not to have my own kids. It was a decision I took when I was 16. I will rather go for adoption than have my own children. In fact, I may dedicate my life work to catering to kids around the world,” she said. “I hope my future husband will understand and respect my decision.”

The role interpreter, who is now into body positivity campaign, also confessed that at some point she was tempted to have surgery to enhance her look. “I used to feel quite insecure about my backside. I would ask my late mum why my sisters got the best butt shape except me. So, I concluded that having a flat butt was my punishment. It really used to get to me a lot.”

She continued: “Some days, I used to wear butt pads for support. In fact, sometime ago, I almost paid for a liposuction. I asked myself if I will be truly happy after the surgery and deep down the answer was ‘no’. So, at the end of the day, it didn’t really matter. Now, I don’t care. I am not against liposuction; you’re free to change what you don’t like about your body. Just make sure you’re doing it for you and not anyone. Life’s short. Be happy and love yourself first.”

Asked how she reacts to negative comments from fans about her lifestyle, the plus sized model says, “I’m my own inspiration, my journey to self love. I feel negative people are going through a lot. They need love. So now, whenever a troll comes for me, I will just ignore or send them a love message; that always shuts them off.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/no-child-will-ever-suck-my-breasts-monalisa-stephen/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by Goldbw122(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2021
Show off
Re: No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by kechywillz(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by Henrydonland(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2021
It's her choice.

Wetin concern local man.
Re: No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by Aflix(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2021
Bloggers and theirs love for catchy headlines. She did not say anything about not breastfeeding her child.
Re: No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by Amotolongbo(f): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2021
Thank God na small breast I get.

Big breasts are always attractive inside cloth but ugly when naked
Small breasts don’t look attractive inside cloth but so lovely when naked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by espn(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Lol...thus na cover up...madam sure say she never spoil her life growing up...
Re: No Child Will Ever Suck My Breasts –monalisa Stephen by Starzo: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thank God na small breast I get.

Big breasts are always attractive inside cloth but ugly when naked
Small breasts don’t look attractive inside cloth but so lovely when naked
na lie...big firm breasts over small perky boobs anytime anyday

Stop giving urself false hope

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Shows Off One Of His Mansions And Amazing Super Cars Collection. / Bbnaija Liquorous’ Boobs Surface On The Internet / “it Is The Make Up For Me” – Mr Jollof, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.