Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

New States In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New States In Nigeria (311 Views)

Senate Denies Proposing Creation Of 20 New States / Senate Committee Proposes 20 New States / Nigeria To Create New States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New States In Nigeria by Yellowtree: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2021
If you feel a region in your state deserves to stand on its own as a state, kindly mention the name here.

Mine is IBADAN state
Re: New States In Nigeria by helinues: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2021
undecided tongue
Re: New States In Nigeria by justtoodark: 8:00am On Apr 17, 2021
this is what i was trying to explain to ipobians for soo long....it was the people that divided nigeria in states and councils and not the military goverment back then....

na the people proposed it to the military goverment....
now look nigeria today....

example is op....he wants ibadan state....
and many more will want something too....

but its realy nothing special....
even in europe,places still merge or demand their own places till today....
Re: New States In Nigeria by Henrydonland(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2021
undecided u no well.
Re: New States In Nigeria by Sammy07: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2021
Yellowtree:
If you feel a region in your state deserves to stand on its own as a state, kindly mention the name here.

Mine is IBADAN state

Normal Ibadan and Ijebu sides should be a separate states.
Re: New States In Nigeria by Valkrie: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2021
Yellowtree:

Mine is IBADAN state

When people are talking about self determination you are talking about state creation...by the time self determination is achieved you can create for yourself all the state you want as can be managed by your new country...!!

1 Like

Re: New States In Nigeria by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2021
Yellowtree:

Mine is IBADAN state
Terrorists have taken over this evil forest so it would do you a world of good to align with your folks to break away from Nigeria.
Imagine a country whose ministry of communication is headed by a core Terrorist, they are sponsoring terrorism with our resources.
Would it not be wise to channel your energy to agitate for disintegration for the sake of your unborn kids? think about it.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Main Chamber Of The Katsina Assembly Complex destroyed by fire / Crises At Ojo/ Iyana Iba / Pouring Water In A Basket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.