Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) (1869 Views)

Teni Poses Like 'America's Next Top Model' (Photos & Video) / Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by fortuneerondu(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2021
Plus-size model and actress, Monalisa Stephen has said she would rather go for adoption than have children of her own.
The model/actress who recently had an interview with the Sun, said she took the decision when she was a teenager never to have a child of her own and is still standing by the decision.
In her words;

“Yes, I am still standing on my decision not to have my own kids. It was a decision I took when I was 16. I will rather go for adoption than have my own children. In fact, I may dedicate my life work to catering to kids around the world. I hope my future husband will understand and respect my decision.”[img]Plus-size model and actress, Monalisa Stephen has said she would rather go for adoption than have children of her own.

Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2021
H
Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2021
Aunty Adoption, abeg the big twins in your chest deserve to breet, stop suffocating them. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2021
When the womb is damaged beyond divine intervention, they make such excuse to cover up for their wayward lives.

6 Likes

Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2021
Una Sabi make irrelevant people relevant oh...wetin concern us self..

1 Like

Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by Opak001(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2021
when feminist no get boyfriend everything go dey sweet to talk. Na promo she dey do. hope one NGO see am give live time deal with better clause inside
Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by mrfizy(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2021
Plus size model or Fat model?
Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by Mr2wealth: 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
fortuneerondu:
Plus-size model and actress, Monalisa Stephen has said she would rather go for adoption than have children of her own.
The model/actress who recently had an interview with the Sun, said she took the decision when she was a teenager never to have a child of her own and is still standing by the decision.
In her words;

“Yes, I am still standing on my decision not to have my own kids. It was a decision I took when I was 16. I will rather go for adoption than have my own children. In fact, I may dedicate my life work to catering to kids around the world. I hope my future husband will understand and respect my decision.”[img]Plus-size model and actress, Monalisa Stephen has said she would rather go for adoption than have children of her own.

plus size or fat boobs ....���
Re: I Would Rather Go For Adoption – Nigerian Plus-size Model (photos) by foceyo3835: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
mrfizy:
Plus size model or Fat model?

(1) (Reply)

'I Love Your Laps' - Fan Tells Curvaceous Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal / Sextape: Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology Student Sex Video Leak Online / Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest Buying Brand New Rolls Royce Cullinan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.