Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami (1846 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2021
In other words he's saying that everything about terrorism are tied to Islam, and he also by the interpretation of his words confirmed that Christians has no business in terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
PissfulProtester:
The southerners can think what they want. All their rantings end starts and ends on social media.

Pantami won't resign and your wailings won't stop

No problem the arrogance of the North is changing Nigeria forever. Abeg carry on. Many are observing your casual disdain for other Nigerians live and in 3D.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami by NoSentiment: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

And you wore it like the one whom the cap fits?

Better repent before it's too late for you.

Repent what? Believing 1+1+1=1? Or that sum1 died for my sins? Or that Jesus is begotten and not made? What exactly should I repent for? Or is it my God who ordered the annihilation of the Amalekites, with their infants and ox, women and aged?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami by Solsix(m): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
Naturenex:
I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami READ MORE: https://naturenex.net/i-am-not-a-terrorist-my-driver-secretary-are-christians-isa-pantami/[color=#990000][/color]
When I was younger they told us that Buhari driver and cook are igbos and that his is not tribalistic. His appointment is saying otherwise
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami by Nitah1: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Naturenex:
I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami READ MORE: https://naturenex.net/i-am-not-a-terrorist-my-driver-secretary-are-christians-isa-pantami/[color=#990000][/color]
It does not matter that's just to cover-up real you.

#patammimustgo.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami by Nitah1: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

Repent what? Believing 1+1+1=1? Or that sum1 died for my sins? Or that Jesus is begotten and not made? What exactly should I repent for? Or is it my God who ordered the annihilation of the Amalekites, with their infants and ox, women and aged?
Hope this is not giving you hbp gradually?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist, My Driver, Secretary Are Christians – Isa Pantami by jude79(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
PureMe01:

Only an old man will understand the deep meaning.I
I'm sorry but looking deep in this statement,he meant that all terrorists are Muslims...
Before you attack me,read that statement again but this time,with an old man's understanding.

Exactly, for those of us that have old man wisdom, it's clear that deep in the mind of every Muslim, lies the knowledge that Islam as a religion breeds terrorism and death in its truest form. Some try to dilute the urge to kill by associating with Christians, or moving away from their community, but the urge from their holy book, to go for jihad always overrides any sense of human reasoning, and enslaves them to it's will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Father Mbaka Receipts-Garba Shehu / Gov. Sanwo-olu Of Lagos Banishes Okada, Keke Names 'last Mile' As Replacement / Why Are There Still Muslims In Sw??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.