Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

‘please Close Pierson International Airport’ - Kemi Beg Prime Minister Of Canada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘please Close Pierson International Airport’ - Kemi Beg Prime Minister Of Canada (188 Views)

Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / Baba Suwe Meets With Minister Of Health Over His Medical Condition / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘please Close Pierson International Airport’ - Kemi Beg Prime Minister Of Canada by Nwamamani: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigerian journalist, activist and social media personality Dr. Kemi Olunloyo has showed concern on canada concerning the current coronavirus pandemic the country is facing currently.

Kemi on her Twitter page made it clear that while young Nigerians are dying and crying to go to Canada, the rate of covid-19 death increases.

Especially in Ontario, she cried out and begged the prime minister of Canada Justin Trudeau to please close all international airports and borders to help curb the spread of the disease as their deaths multiplies by the day.
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/covid-19-please-close-pierson.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Experience The 3rd Time I Met Davido. (my Instagram @officialkaybobby) / Empawa & YNS Northern Rapper Dj Ab To Drop "Lukuti" 12 Midnight / (video): Watch Dramatic Moments From The Upcoming Bbnaija 'lockdown' Reunion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.