Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,762 members, 7,844,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One (21739 Views)

Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities / FCT, Lagos, Ogun Communities Ignore Lockdown Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by helinues: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Makemefit12op:
What is that s rubbish,you just wrote?can you for a second time, assimilate what you have written.

Why not visit the punch website and crosscheck if what the guy is saying is true or not.

Apart from op twisting the topic, some of the news have been modified to suit his ego

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by Factshunter: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

It's because mods are not doing their job effectively that's why they continue posting trash in NL

Very disgusting people

The action if the OP is intentional and has been getting away with it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by helinues: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Now, let's examine your brain with logical question. Just one, please!

Can you please point to the correction or the so-called " countered " comment . grin

Don't let that guy get you banned.. He has other numerous monikers to continue with his delusion after getting banned.

Wrestling with pigs is not advisable

1 Like

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by helinues: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:

The action if the OP is intentional and has been getting away with it.

Still wondering why they care more about other regions while their region is in vegetable state.
Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by Factshunter: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Why not visit the punch website and crosscheck if what the guy is saying is true or not.

Apart from op twisting the topic, some of the news has been modified to suit his ego

I think he's trying to point out the little typo I made which I intentionally discarded having found cos I don't have the time.

Don't mind him, I think he was trying to appear sound and more educated than I do. grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by Factshunter: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
helinues:

Don't let that guy get you banned. He has other numerous monikers to continue with his delusion after getting banned.

Wrestling with pigs is not advisable

Thanks, bro. I already reported his case but he's provocative and unnecessarily annoying to sane and reasonable commenters.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by helinues: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Thanks, bro. I already reported his case but he's provocative and unnecessarily annoying to sane and reasonable commenters.

Even though banning na Akpu to them, but we go still dey report them for their uncultured ways and fake news they have been spreading all over
Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by Akiara: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
SERIOUSLY??

@HELINUS JUST CAME-BACK FROM A LONG BAN. HIS OTHER MONIKER IS @monogamy.....HE WAS SO OBVIOUS THE WHOLE FORUM KNEW HE WAS THE PERSON BEHIND THE MONIKER. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AND THAT IS A PERSON "WITH A BRAIN" ACCORDING TO YOU?? grin grin grin grin

BIRDS OF A FEATHER "SIT IN THE SAME NEST 2GEDA"....I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Factshunter:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by SlayerForever: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yorolani? Oilpussy na bastard I swear.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by NigeriaIsZOO: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
Veqtor:
So what's the reason for ds post?

D Fulani have started building permanent structures rada dan huts in people's lands. They send der children to school nd learn Yoruba language so they can completely mix with d indigenous people and finally take over.

It's all part of the new tactics for domination and fulanization written in Isa pantami's book.

This way, d new Fulani generation can claim to b yorubas and also come online to form d larger part of the online BMC.

They'd also start marrying Yoruba women, nd mix until they have der kins made obas in Yoruba communities. Then move on to bigger political positions representing yorubas....

All ds is what d Fulani is doing presently. They already control kwara. Next thing, we will start hearing yoruba-fulanis.

Stay woke good ppl of d SW.

You're smart enough to know their game plan. Make those ones dey sleep on top bike, na so illorin take become fulani town.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by ScamHunter: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:
More.
You're actually right. Igbo had 362 communities where Fulani had presence. IPOB intel confirmed it. Would you want to know the number of Fulani terror cells in Yoruba forests according to the same IPOB video I viewd? If you want, please request. The info is free.
By the way, ESN is closing most of those 362 cells in Igbo land.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by Factshunter: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
ScamHunter:

You're actually right. Igbo had 362 communities where Fulani had presence

. IPOB intel confirmed it. Would you want to know the number of Fulani terror cells in Yoruba forests according to the same IPOB video I viewd?If you want, please request. The info is free.

The emboldened....that's all and thank you for confirming the facts I provided. That settles it for me. cool

2 Likes

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by ScamHunter: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:

The emboldened....that's all and thank you for confirming the facts I provided. That settles it for me. cool

Haha...semi-literacy is illiteracy and it kills. So I want to educate you for free so you don't die of ignorance. There presently are 1,124 Fulani settlements in Yoruba forests according to IPOB intel. I mean, terrorist cells in your forests. No need to worry dear. We all know Fulani and Yoruba are One. Just like husband and wife. No need for alarm.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by Factshunter: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
ScamHunter:

Haha...semi-literacy is illiteracy and it kills. So I want to educate you for free so you don't die of ignorance. There presently are 1,124 Fulani settlements in Yoruba forests according to IPOB intel. I mean, terrorist cells in your forests. No need to worry dear. We all know Fulani and Yoruba are One. Just like husband and wife. No need for alarm.

Why the insult when I didn't even insult you to start with?

What your fear and why are you fixed on SW when yourself just confirmed fulanis camp exists in SE? grin

3 Likes

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by ScamHunter: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Why the insult when I didn't even insult you to start with?

What your fear and why are you fixed on SW when yourself just confirmed fulanis camp exists in SE? grin
It's not an insult, really. It's just sickening seeing people hiding their heads in the sand and I sometimes wonder if it is not that same factor that has given killers edge over people. Why are you fixated on Fulani settlement in the East as if you're blind to the fact that it is a general malady with killings of natives from Zamfara to Brass? Why must natives be more concerned with who is at the receiving end of the onslaught instead of finding a solution? The East has ESN doing very well. They also are agitating for Biafra. The Yoruba has practically nothing, however, the good news is that they have started agitating for Oduduwa. Every sensible person should support Oduduwa, Biafra and ESN, the only outfit that is defending native people from these killers, yet surprisingly, you come only only to hear bickering. Is it because you and I are not victims or casualties of these killings? My friend, every sensible Nigerian should support everything that is capable of ending the killings and not gloat because they're not YET affected directly. Peace!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by Factshunter: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
ScamHunter:

It's not an insult, really. It's just sickening seeing people hiding their heads in the sand and I sometimes wonder if it is not that same factor that has given killers edge over people. Why are you fixated on Fulani settlement in the East as if you're blind to the fact that it is a general malady with killings of natives from Zamfara to Brass? Why must natives be more concerned with who is at the receiving end of the onslaught instead of finding a solution? The East has ESN doing very well. They also are agitating for Biafra. The Yoruba has practically nothing, however, the good news is that they have started agitating for Oduduwa. Every sensible person should support Oduduwa, Biafra and ESN, the only outfit that is defending native people from these killers, yet surprisingly, you come only only to hear bickering. Is it because you and I are not victims or casualties of these killings? My friend, every sensible Nigerian should support everything that is capable of ending the killings and not gloat because they're not YET affected directly. Peace!

Me, fixed on Fulani herdsmen in the east ? Don't be an hypocrite, that question is meant for the mischievous OP.

5 Likes

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by KoshCAD: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:
The OP and his likes have plenty of this to deal with. Stop creating false info and raising false alarm.

Below are areas occupied by Funlanis in southeast.
Hahahahaha, what an exposure Kikikikikikiki. You be bad niccur
Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by KoshCAD: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Factshunter:

Yes, just like they are in Southeast...peacefully.

I am trying to get what you are driving at though. Can you express better in English cos I am a bit lost small.
You will make someone pikin commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by KoshCAD: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
ScamHunter:

You're actually right. Igbo had 362 communities where Fulani had presence. IPOB intel confirmed it. Would you want to know the number of Fulani terror cells in Yoruba forests according to the same IPOB video I viewd? If you want, please request. The info is free.
Do you mean close up?
Re: Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One by KoshCAD: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
ScamHunter:

No be only 1124, it is 10345.

Typical ipob

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Visits Senator Ike Ekweremadu At His Enugu Residence (Pix) / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / "Petrol Price Should Be N750 Per Litre" - World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.