Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

This Is The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria! Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2021 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria! Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2021 (1482 Views)

A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria! Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2021 by NONGOV(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDYpIjWy7Nc

A while back, at the beginning of the year (2021) i and a few friends decide to visit the famous Obudu cattle ranch also known as Obudu mountain resort. This is by far the most beautiful place i have ever been to, the landscape there is so amazing! the view from the mountain top is nothing like i had ever seen. Words cannot explain just how beautiful this place is. Little wonder why Obudu mountain resort won the award for the best resort in Nigeria in past years. This resort is located in Cross river state (south south part of Nigeria) The capital of cross river state is Calabar and the resort is located in a community known as Obudu. There are lots of attractions at this resort and here is a list of them and the prices per person

1. waterfall #2,000
2.cataract view #1,000
3. facilities tour #1,000
4. grotto #500
5. Aeroplane field of view #400
6.monkey face view #300
7. holy mountain #1,000
8. intestine road view point #400
9. cameroon border view point #1500
10. igaga water falls #1500
11. retest view point #1500
12. mountain and village walk #1000
13. bird watching #1,500
14. horseback riding #2,000
15. cable car adult #1,500 children 5-12 yrs 750
16. water park Adults #1,100 Children #550
17. Becheve nature reserve/canopy walkway adults #300 children #50
18. Game house (charge per round or charge per game)

These are the available attractions and how much the resort charges, although from my visit there, there isn't any known existing structure to ensure that this payment is made, and when we made the payment, there wasn't any receipt issued. So we found ourselves having to pay again at each point, the best approach would be to first talk to the locals there who are always excited to welcome visitors and help them around. For a little tip, they will go all out to ensure you enjoy your stay.
The road up the mountain is quite steep and so if you are driving there, be sure to go with a car that is in proper shape. Or you have the option of parking at the bottom of the mountain and mounting one of the many motorcycles that ferry people up and down the mountain. I would advice to do everything in your power to get your car up the mountain, because it will make your visits to the different attractions easier and more comfortable.

If you enjoyed this video, PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria! Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2021 by Fahdiga(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Beautiful site
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria! Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2021 by LMS1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oga Show People The Pics Of The Ranch, Not Your Pics. You Nor Dey Instagram.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria! Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2021 by oloriooko(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abi oo na u we wan go see there or na the ranch?
LMS1:
Oga Show People The Pics Of The Ranch, Not Your Pics.
You Nor Dey Instagram.
Re: This Is The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria! Obudu Cattle Ranch In 2021 by zeal22(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
nice

(1) (Reply)

Should I Invest My 6 Million Naira Or Use It To Japa (travel Abroad) / Check Out The Beauty Of Democracy In Brazil(photos, Video) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.