Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite (18417 Views)

U-Connect Bank Teller Recruitment / Got A Job At Diamond Bank Plc Through U-connect / U - Connect Hr Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Mexzy4sho(m): 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Thank you very much. one more thing though; how is the aptitude test like?
I've not written any test yet only scheduled for an interview
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Richthekid: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ok
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Yemmysworld91: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Op!!!.….... isn't it shameful of you ignoring ''people wanting to know how u applied.........while u waiting to benefit from other people's knowledge abi

U r just an idiot and a greed!!!!

Bros na wa for you oh. I haven't been online since last night. Busy with church and other things. It's wrong of you to judge me and call me names, so grow up bro

I can't remember when I applied; and I doubt if am going cos am a Bsc holder. And I have a little hustle that gives me the most likely 80k offer sef
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by johnnyever(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
You can go ahead, they are legit, they outsource for different banks. The office is situated in Lekki water front side admiralty road.
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by NarnieAceTech: 6:14am On Apr 19, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

I've not written any test yet only scheduled for an interview

Just browsed through their website and I'm totally lost on how to apply. Please can you give me a walkthrough on how you applied.

Godspeed on your interview
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Mexzy4sho(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Just browsed through their website and I'm totally lost on how to apply. Please can you give me a walkthrough on how you applied.

Godspeed on your interview
Just apply for a position, if your details are with them, they can schedule u for Any interview available if you match the requirement
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Perry26: 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
pls wts d relationship with Nigeria breweries plc and d u-connect interview?
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by zheeko: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2021
For those that went for the interview, how was it?
Kindly update.
Thanks.
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Godwin25king: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
I was invited thrice
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by NarnieAceTech: 6:08am On Apr 20, 2021
Mexzy4sho:

Just apply for a position, if your details are with them, they can schedule u for Any interview available if you match the requirement

Sorry, I don't mean to keep bugging you but what I'm saying is that the website is confusing and I don't know where or how to apply. I'm seeing a form down the home page, is that the place? I can't seem to find any Nigerian Breweries application form.

1 Like

Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Mexzy4sho(m): 8:00am On Apr 20, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Sorry, I don't mean to keep bugging you but what I'm saying is that the website is confusing and I don't know where or how to apply. I'm seeing a form down the home page, is that the place? I can't seem to find any Nigerian Breweries application form.

Bro... The deadline was on 18th of this month.. Its gone already but this is the site

https://
Re: U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite by Mexzy4sho(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Bro... The deadline was on 18th of this month.. Its gone already but this is the site

https:// bit. ly / Mgt-Trainee-SupplyChain

Remove all spaces

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 80RRI List Of Shortlisted Candidates. Screening Begins 2ndDec 2020 / University Of Port Harcourt Massive Recruitment 2013 (academic And Non-academic) / As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.