Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 (434 Views)

Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls / All Tech News | How To Record Calls On Your Iphone / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 by olatunyemi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2021
I notice that any time I want to record a call on my new Xiaomi Redmi note 9, it asks the users on the other end before I could record. What can I do to stop this feature?

I'm thinking of selling the phone because of this
Re: Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 by tayo60(f): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2021
Can you back this up with pics? Because my RN9 doesn't support call recording

1 Like

Re: Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 by bmdmix3: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2021
olatunyemi:
I notice that any time I want to record a call on my new Xiaomi Redmi note 9, it asks the users on the other end before I could record. What can I do to stop this feature?

seriously, that's a very stupid feature.
Re: Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2021
It's a Google issue and not the fault of Xiaomi..

All Android phones that come with Google Apps are required to use Google dialer app and as per EU regulations,the recording feature is either disabled or you need 3rd permissions to record.

Xiaomi phones made for Chinese market does not have such restrictions.

1 Like

Re: Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 by KAM3KAZI: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2021
tayo60:
Can you back this up with pics? Because my RN9 doesn't support call recording

Is your OS upto date?
Re: Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 by KAM3KAZI: 7:28am On Apr 18, 2021
olatunyemi:

I have to he same issue with my note 8 it's quite disgusting
Re: Permission To Record Calls On Redmi Note 9 by tayo60(f): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

Is your OS upto date?
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Renders Expose The Entire Design Of Infinix Note 10 Pro Ahead Of Launch / HELP !! My Twitter Account Has Been HIJACKED !! / These Iphones Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.