Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. (582 Views)

Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue / How Much Is Ps3 Hard Disk And Is That The Reason My Ps3 Refuse To Restore After / Bet9ja Never Credit My Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. by Tritonal: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
I made some winnings on Bet9ja site and made a withdrawal sine last week (like 8 days now). They fail to credit my bank account for no reason. I have called the customer care line like 5 to 6 times and they keep directing me to the online message center. I have reached out to them several times and they keep reverting with the same messages (your withdrawal has been successfully processed). I am so not happy as there seems to scam process ongoing with the bookmakers in Nigeria now. I have had like two cases where I won a game and they insist the game ends in a different score without further explanation. The worst part is the attitude of the customer care, they can drop your call anytime. They eat my money but when we earn, they fail to credit. I don't know what next to do.
Re: Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
it's hard to believe bro. show a screenshot
Re: Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 18, 2021
Re: Bet9ja: Refuse To Credit My Bank Account. by bamdly(m): 6:09am On Apr 18, 2021
Do people still play bet9ja online.... Mofor oooooo
When we have the likes of sportybet and msport.... Those two bookers are the best online
May God help u op

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only Nigerian Streamer On Youtube Here With Over 100K Subscribers? / How Can I Fix This Error Code On PS4 Pro? / 16 Best Game Apps To Win Real Money Instantly In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.