Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM (4249 Views)

ESN/UGM Kill 3 Policemen In Enugu / BREAKING: IPOB Members Blast Vanguard Newspapers On Twitter For Exposing Kanu / Breaking: Faces Of Armed ESN/ UGM Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Dymaco(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

Did you know he commader before?
u never answer me...
What do you have to say about 30 innocent villagers killed by herdsmen in Ebonyi state?

I will never reply you till you answer me
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dymaco:

u never answer me...
What do you have to say about 30 innocent villagers killed by herdsmen in Ebonyi state?

I will never reply you till you answer me

The chief security officer should be held responsible. But ESN is a fraud that kanu setup to raise funds from gullible igbos. They have no capacity to protect igboland. Their focus is to kill police and army themselves. And to be used to disturb Anambra state election.
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Dymaco(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

The chief security officer should be held responsible. But ESN is a fraud that kanu setup to raise funds from gullible igbos. They have no capacity to protect igboland. Their focus is to kill police and army themselves. And to be used to disturb Anambra state election.
Those herdsmen, have any arrest being made?
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dymaco:

Those herdsmen, have any arrest being made?

No.
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Dymaco(m): 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

No.
since how many months now?
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dymaco:

since how many months now?

The two villages, killing themselves in ebonyi, has anyone been arrested?
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Dymaco(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

The two villages, killing themselves in ebonyi, has anyone been arrested?
u never answer my question. Has that your security forces arrest any fulani herdsmen on killing spree in Nigeria?
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
Dymaco:

u never answer my question. Has that your security forces arrest any fulani herdsmen on killing spree in Nigeria?

No. Neither has kanu's ESN/UGM.
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Dymaco(m): 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2021
mekaboy:

when fulani pursue a whole citizen of Nigeria from Nigeria to benin republic, has any arrest being made?
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Gjrich(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
Distraction and diversion strategy from security agencies to shift our attention from the allegation made by Hope Uzodinma

Imo State governor said that federal Govt should publish names of politicians and security men behind the attack on police headquarters in Imo. He clearly stated that some of those behind the attack are not from SE.

Suddenly, Nigeria security attacked ESN to divert attention to Ipob so that no list will be published.
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Gjrich:
Distraction and diversion strategy from security agencies to shift our attention from the allegation made by Hope Uzodinma

Imo State governor said that federal Govt should publish names of politicians and security men behind the attack on police headquarters in Imo. He clearly stated that some of those behind the attack are not from SE.

Suddenly, Nigeria security attacked ESN to divert attention to Ipob so that no list will be published.

Have you wondered why all the SE governors are saying its not IPOB all of a sudden?

They know its kanu, but they have to cover it. He should name the politicians.
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Dymaco(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
mekaboy:

you are yet to answer my question. Those herdsmen that pursue citizens of Nigeria to benin republic, have they been arrested?
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 1:48pm On May 01, 2021
Listen to the criminal threatening to kill igbos

https://www.facebook.com/DChiFamilyfromBiafra/videos/461796364896607/
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Update

Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by Dyke15(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
oilyngbati:
Lol! These ipooos/Ipob goons are the most useless sets of fools you can ever think of. These vermins do not deserve to breath any fresh air. Their brains are damaged beyond redemption. They are an existential threat to Igboland.
Na ur fool?
Re: Exposing Kanu And His Fake ESN/UGM by mekaboy(m): 7:30am On Jun 07, 2021
What i see sitting, they can't see jumping.

The only surviving suspected criminal gang member of the Eastern Security Network, ESN, that attacked Owerri, early hours of Sunday, Mr Stanley Osinachi, from Mbieri in Mbaitoli local government area of Imo state, said that their funding comes from their supporters abroad and that their charms were prepared by Aguleri native doctors in Anambra State.

He spoke at the Imo police command in Owerri, where he (Osinachi) was paraded alongside the lifeless bodies of his gang members who were killed in exchange of gun fire with the special forces.

It was gathered that in the process of exchange of gun battle their ring leader, popularly known as “Dragon” said to be an ex-soldier was gunned down alongside others.

On how the ESN operation started and how they were arrested, Vanguard captured the suspect and he said: “Dragon recruited me by calling me on phone to join the Eastern Security Network, ESN, I was recruited for the past three days. Even when I wanted to leave he said he will kill me. Our camp is at Akabo in Ikeduru local government area, that is where we normally operate from and plan for our operation and Dragon told us that part of our plan is to be killing and burning police stations.”

How he was arrested he said: “Policemen got me when we came out as early as 4am to attack Owerri, we are more than 7 in number, coming to attack and five of us were killed by the police I am the only person that survived. I want to tell you that in our camp is only dragon that wears military uniform and our charms are prepared at Aguleri in Anambra state. My arrest is in God’s time everything that happens is according to God’s wish.”

When asked how they get their sponsorship, he said: “It our people from abroad that send money to us through Dragon, it is dragon that will go and collect the money and bring it for our feeding and other of our needs.”

On how they get their guns for operation, he said: “Dragon tell us to kill police people and collect their guns for us to use it for operation. We even kidnapped a police woman officer, and kept her in our custody so that she will be given us information.”[/

[b]According to the police, “On 6th June, 2021 at about 0615 hours when Imolites were preparing to go to Church, hoodlums planned to turn the beautiful Sunday into a black Sunday with an attempt to attack Owerri the State Capital. The attempt was vehemently repelled by the gallant forces of the Army, Police Special Forces and other supporting security agencies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wike Camp And Team Yesterday / Nigerian Police Plan New Law Of The Jungle / Sanusi Lamido Is A Liar. Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.