Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

The Best Luxury Resort In Zanzibar (amazing!) Video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best Luxury Resort In Zanzibar (amazing!) Video (345 Views)

A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania / Casa Del Papa Resort In Benin Republic (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Luxury Resort In Zanzibar (amazing!) Video by TayoAinaFilms(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
We Slept at the BEST LUXURY RESORT IN Zanzibar (AMAZING!) is a video where Tayo Aina takes you on a tour of best Over Water Resorts in Africa. This Luxury resort in Zanzibar, Tanzania is very similar to the Underwater hotels in Maldives.

Zanzibar is a great travel Destination and is a great place for a honeymoon vacation with the family. It has an amazing sea view from the over water rooms and is a great beach hotel if you ever want to come down to Tanzania for Tourism. Let me take you on a tour of the most expensive hotel in Zanzibar, Tanzania and some of the best things to do in Zanzibar. Do watch, like and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmeVmxKSCxY

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My High Sch Transcript ? / Canada Work Visa / I Need Your Advice..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.