Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

"I Don't Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend" - American Actress, Keke Palmer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend" - American Actress, Keke Palmer (470 Views)

‘I Don’t Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend’ – American Actress, Keke Palmer / Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend" - American Actress, Keke Palmer by Instablogger9ja(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Actress Keke Palmer has taken to her instagram page to call out men who try to hold a woman down all in the name of relationship.

The actress said she doesn't believe in so called boyfriend and girlfriend and consider herself singer and still waiting for the right man.

According to recent video Keke Palmer shared;

https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/04/i-dont-believe-in-girlfriend-and.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: "I Don't Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend" - American Actress, Keke Palmer by BlueAir: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
sad Confused entity. Still be waiting to meet a man today and getting married tomorrow

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend" - American Actress, Keke Palmer by andyblinks05: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
she's les tho and na becos she no get

(1) (Reply)

Erica Does The Unthinkable To Laycon / I Woke Up With Tears In My Eyes! Our Nation Is Burning, Kiddwaya Cries Out / Lagos State Government Denies Withholding Mary Daniel’s 25 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.