Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Make more money selling to African countries - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Make more money selling to African countries (2378 Views)

I Want To Show You How I Make More Money As A Graphics Designer. / Programming & Graphics Design Which One Has More Money? / Logo Design And Print Design. Which One Sells More And Brings More Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2021
I met Speaker SAM, Some years ago..
And what shocked me is "His Consistency and VALUE ".

This Guy Built his own house, bought a Car at 25, built an offline Gas delivery business.

How ?? He sold digital Products..

Now he has decided to TEACH & CHALLENGE Serious Minded People who wants to waiting on CBN to Print Money that may not ENTER their PURSE...

There is a lot of money in selling Digital Products to untapped africa markets (such as cameroon, Ghana, kenya, South africa)

Lots of people aren't tapping into this...

Before their eyes are opened..you better chop your own..

Whoop !!! It's time to earn in another currency oooo..selling simple hot digital products..

You shouldn't joke with this..

You better don't sit on the fence and watch others succeed...

JOIN THE 30 DAYS CHOP AFRICAN MONEY CHALLENGE !!!

In 30 days, you will be challenged and strategically weaponized to earn selling Digital products to african markets..

!!! Join the challenge here, Don't Miss OUT !!!

Chat up on WhatsApp if interested
O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2021
‼️ SPECIAL INVITATION TO EARN IN ANOTHER CURRENCY..‼️

This Guy Built his own house, bought a Car at 25, built an offline Gas delivery business.

Now he has decided to TEACH & CHALLENGE Serious Minded People who wants to waiting on CBN to Print Money that may not ENTER their PURSE...

There is a lot of money in selling Digital Products to untapped africa markets (such as cameroon, Ghana, kenya, South africa)

Whoop !!! It's time to earn in another currency oooo..selling simple hot digital products..

In 30 days, you will be challenged and strategically weaponized to earn selling Digital products to african markets..

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2021
‼️Check this out

SPECIAL INVITATION TO EARN IN ANOTHER CURRENCY..‼️

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2021

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2021

JOIN TH

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2021

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2021
Untapped market

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2021

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2021
That's not all....

*We will give them a tutorial video on how to use this crazy Generator..*

This is worth over 7500..

If you register today you will get these for free...

And so many other courses for free...

Don't miss out

Chat me up on WhatsApp to join the training

1 Share

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2021
E dey play dey show

That's not all....

*We will give them a tutorial video on how to use this crazy Generator..*

This is worth over 7500..

If you register today you will get these for free...

And so many other courses for free...

Don't miss out

Chat me up on WhatsApp to join the training

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2021
Don't miss this

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2021

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2021
Registration will be closing in few days

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2021

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2021
Don't miss this for any reason

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2021
ChijyWills:
You will learn graphics designing and start earning massively with it
What's your fee or is it free?
Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2021
The registration is ending today
Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 10:25pm On May 30, 2021
Registration is ending tomorrow... Hop in now
Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2021
��️ HOW SPEAKER SAM WENT From Unknown AND REJECTED To Buying His First Car & Building His Own House & 6 Figure Business At 25.. Without Any Rich Uncle, Gumbody Influencer Or Loan.... This JUNE Can Make this year a BANG for YOU If You Do "One thing", Today is the last day to join over 350 Smart People who aren't running after Ponzi Schemes but are Learning how to earn in another currency Legitimately Online..
===========⁣⁣
⁣⁣
��️ Dear Friend, Pay Close Attention to the Goldmine Opportunity I am about to share with you...The year is jetting faster, we are closer to the sixth month already.. Today is the Last day
⁣⁣

I heard about Speaker SAM, Some years ago and what shocked me is "His Consistency and VALUE " at such a youthful age..

How ?? He finds the challenges that people have in different niches, Creates the solution and sell them as digital Products (ebook, courses, tutorials)

THE GOOD NEWS NOW IS !!!

He has decided to TEACH & CHALLENGE Serious Minded People who wants to waiting on CBN to Print Money that may not ENTER their PURSE...

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN THE 30 DAYS CHOP AFRICAN MONEY CHALLENGE !!!

By Midnight this Registration to join this Challenge will be Closed �

(Challenge starts June 1st)

Chat us up on WhatsApp now to get in O seven O one seven four three five eight O two
Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2021
Don't miss out on these values

��️ HOW SPEAKER SAM WENT From Unknown AND REJECTED To Buying His First Car & Building His Own House & 6 Figure Business At 25.. Without Any Rich Uncle, Gumbody Influencer Or Loan.... This JUNE Can Make this year a BANG for YOU If You Do "One thing", Today is the last day to join over 350 Smart People who aren't running after Ponzi Schemes but are Learning how to earn in another currency Legitimately Online..
===========⁣⁣
⁣⁣
��️ Dear Friend, Pay Close Attention to the Goldmine Opportunity I am about to share with you...The year is jetting faster, we are closer to the sixth month already.. Today is the Last day
⁣⁣

I heard about Speaker SAM, Some years ago and what shocked me is "His Consistency and VALUE " at such a youthful age..

How ?? He finds the challenges that people have in different niches, Creates the solution and sell them as digital Products (ebook, courses, tutorials)

THE GOOD NEWS NOW IS !!!

He has decided to TEACH & CHALLENGE Serious Minded People who wants to waiting on CBN to Print Money that may not ENTER their PURSE...

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO JOIN THE 30 DAYS CHOP AFRICAN MONEY CHALLENGE !!!

By Midnight this Registration to join this Challenge will be Closed �

(Challenge starts June 1st)

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2021
See bonus you get for free when you register today

1 Share

Re: Make more money selling to African countries by ChijyWills(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2021
To register for the training today
Chat me now on WhatsApp O seven O one seven four three five eight O two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Make A HIGH QUALITY Cartoon From Your Picture / My Digital Painting Life / Industrial Printers SHARP And CANON, 175k Still Negotiable And Its Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.