Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

A Good Content Writer Needed!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Good Content Writer Needed!!! (491 Views)

6 Ways To Become A Good Content Writer / I Need A Good Content Writer / Let Me Help You Create Good Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Content Writer Needed!!! by adufenimi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
If you are a good content writer who can deliver adequate and well structured contents weekly.

The job as stated up requires you to be creative and ability to communicate with words adequately. It is a contract based job.

The pay is #2 per word. If interested and ready to deliver promptly at stipulated time and date.

You can DM the number below:
Re: A Good Content Writer Needed!!! by AMINDA: 10:57am On May 27, 2021
Jabberjawz, I decided to pick a dead thread away from the UN jobs thread to humbly make this request. I am inspired by your success story and desire to replicate it. Can I get a link to the CV template you used in applying for those roles? or will you be kind enough to create a dud email address where I can send you my CV for review? I have a few development experience under my belt and a Master’s in a development-related field.

Too many conflicting stories on what works and what doesn't work in terms of CV. I need a successful person to give me definitive advise. Thanks.
Re: A Good Content Writer Needed!!! by jabberjawz: 11:49am On May 27, 2021
AMINDA:
Jabberjawz, I decided to pick a dead thread away from the UN jobs thread to humbly make this request. I am inspired by your success story and desire to replicate it. Can I get a link to the CV template you used in applying for those roles? or will you be kind enough to create a dud email address where I can send you my CV for review? I have a few development experience under my belt and a Master’s in a development-related field. Or you may shoot me a mail confidentially via aminubindaud @yahoo. com

Too many conflicting stories on what works and what doesn't work in terms of CV. I need a successful person to give me definitive advise. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for reaching out, there's no definitive standard of cv template, it all depend on how you can market urself in ur cv. u can reach me via the below listed email address. send ur cv lets have a look @ it together.

Re: A Good Content Writer Needed!!! by AMINDA: 12:00pm On May 27, 2021
jabberjawz:

Hi, thanks for reaching out, there's no definitive standard of cv template, it all depend on how you can market urself in ur cv. u can reach me via the below listed email address. send ur cv lets have a look @ it together.

Email sent. You may take down your email address if you wish Sir. I am grateful.
Re: A Good Content Writer Needed!!! by jabberjawz: 12:02pm On May 27, 2021
AMINDA:

Email sent. You may take down your email address if you wish Sir. I am grateful.

Will give it a look much later in the day....a bit occupied with work for now.
Re: A Good Content Writer Needed!!! by AMINDA: 12:04pm On May 27, 2021
jabberjawz:

Will give it a look much later in the day....a bit occupied with work for now.

Okay Sir. At your convenience.
Re: A Good Content Writer Needed!!! by Ayal01(f): 9:17pm On May 31, 2021
Is it still available?

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow Finally Cums 18+ / Poetry / Beware Of Nigerian Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.