Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami (1326 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by DefHQ: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2021
It is no longer a conspiracy theory. There is now hard evidence.

for the first time ever, we can authoritatively establish his strong and indisputable connections to - and deeply held sympathies for - the dark world of Salafist Islamic terrorism.

It is a story that starts in Pantami Ward in Gombe State; meanders through extreme controversy at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in Bauchi State; takes a notable detour through a Saudi Arabian university known as a global hotbed for Salafist terror recruitment; and eventually ends with a known terror sympathiser and ideological 'gradualist' sitting in Nigeria's federal cabinet.

NB: In the few hours between announcing that I would publish this story and when it went live, my Google account was hacked, and an unknown entity tried to hijack control of the working document I used to draft this story.

I have reached out to Isa Pantami for his comment, if any, on the story.

Read the follow up here:
http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/15/unmasking-jihadi-masquerade-many-faces-isa-ali-ibrahim-pantami

1 Like

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by mountmoriah(m): 1:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by nairalandankrah: 1:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Isa pandemic

3 Likes

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:14am On Apr 18, 2021
At this juncture, I would advise the major tribes in Nigeria to insist on a referendum and self determination.

There only thing that the Southern and Northern Nigeria share in common is a geographical space called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:21am On Apr 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Isa pandemic
Isa Pantami abi na pata mi ( my pant) has a mission!!!

Information reaching me, says millions of Niger Republic have registered this NIN, no wonder thousands of Nigerian penis are found in China!

Is he planning to replace the Niger Republic with Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by TarOrfeeek: 2:31am On Apr 18, 2021
Summary: Our National Data can be sent to Taliban via WhatsApp.

This country has never been working for the past few years.

1 Like

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by mamaafrik(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2021
Isa must resign

1 Like

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2021
mamaafrik:
Isa must resign

He must but won't unless his boss sack him and me and you know that won't happen.

That is because his boss could not have been ignorant of the antecedent of Pantami before he gave him the job in the first place so go figure.
Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by Babinski: 8:01am On Apr 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Isa pandemic

The sad truth is that Buhari was also a Boko Haram sympathizer. How many prominent muslims spoke out against Boko Haram when they started? It was the killing of fellow muslims and destruction of mosques that gave some of them rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2021
You won't see Muslim North on this kind topics

But it's ok to sack kemi adeosun and replace her with zainab the currency printing scientist

5 Likes

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by lonecatt(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2021
NIN is good but a terrorist sympathizer shouldn't be in government leadership even though we know the oga pata pata of them all.
Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by pacino26(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2021
Oh ye leaders of the South waiting to be handed the presidency. Pantami is out for a Salafist utopia to gradually erase anything perceived as Haran from national monuments and articles of identification while getting ready for Jihad.

Beat that!
Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by inoki247: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2021
His supporters are everywhere shouting is because of NiN like say na him discover am..Na person start BVN, IPPiS and till date we no cry about doz....

shey if Patami is now sacked or he resigned will that stopped the compulsory implementation layed down already...

Cause I don't understand why him and iz supporters have to keep shouting is because of NiN dey wanted him sack....

3 Likes

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by RuddyFusion(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2021
This man should simply go...is that so difficult?
Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by codedguy1(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2021
mamaafrik:
Isa must resign

How? That's an impossibility with the grand dullard who is also sentimental to the salafist ideology still in charge.
Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by odave: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2021
My fear is, anytime I make calls, I noticed a sound before ringing on the other side, I Google search the reason, what I discovered is that my line is/might be tapped.

Which ever terrorist group(s) Pantami is associated with, I'm not sure they've not been tapping phone calls from Nigerians, imagine a covert operation whereby all what they discussed is been tapped by BH and others

What's going on in this country sef?

1 Like

Re: Unmasking A Jihadi Masquerade: The Many Faces Of Ibrahim Pantami by 2rez: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
odave:
My fear is, anytime I make calls, I noticed a sound before ringing on the other side, I Google search the reason, what I discovered is that my line is/might be tapped.

Which ever terrorist group(s) Pantami is associated with, I'm not sure they've not been tapping phone calls from Nigerians, imagine a covert operation whereby all what they discussed is been tapped by BH and others

What's going on in this country sef?

I hear the sound too bruh. The huge issue now na Nigerians info when don dey terrorist hands them. How pesin go fit solve that huge problem

(1) (Reply)

Abaribe: "Imported Fifth Columnists Behind Attacks In The South East" / Nigeria Government Plan To Shutdown Internet June 12 By Kemi Olunloyo / PDP Goes To Court As Matawalle Joins APC Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.