Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) (42026 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus Players Celebrate Coppa Italia Final Win (Photos) / Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / Barcelona Squad Left Their Dressing Room Dirty After CL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Fucklove(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2021
Faller:
Eibarman was on fire yesterday

Dem don see free meal.....

Bring Bayern Munich and PSG.... Eibarman will start singing

***Give me freedom give me fire

give me Eibar

or I retire.....***
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2021
congrats
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Kilishihunter: 10:09am On Apr 18, 2021
obonujoker:

He has already won Copa Italia bro
They've not yet played Copa Italia final It's the super cup he won

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by anonymous1759(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are such a fool...the most delusional fans in the world are messi fans...because u beat a team thats not even in the top ten... and u are now talking about balon dor...whr was he against Madrid ?? He was busy giving away the ball and it resulted to madrids both goals... ronaldo will win copa italia next month but his fans don't see trophies like that as important...

Ronaldo fans are more delusional. They even celebrate goals compared to trophies

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by fergie001: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2021
ghettokid1:
dis guy, U still never change this your bad belle 4 us
My man ghetto......#OnMadridIStand
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Ayo2004: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2021
The best midfielder,left winger,assist provider and goalscorer of all time is Lionel Messi grin

See the way Ronaldo fans and real Madrid fans are wailing asif they did not celebrate Copa Del Rey like world cup and ronaldo didn't even play in that final sef

Your tears is ours,Messi has more trophies than some small teams like Chelsea and co

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by obonujoker(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2021
Kilishihunter:

They've not yet played Copa Italia final It's the super cup he won

Juve will trash Atalanta bro.... We work by faith
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by TLION(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2021
oloyedewaris:

At least those you mentioned are big team

Can you explain Ajax, Lyon and Porto

Did you even know that every team that beat barca later lift the cup to show they are big
. So for your mind Ajax, Lyon and Porto grin
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by TLION(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2021
oloyedewaris:

At least those you mentioned are big team

Can you explain Ajax, Lyon and Porto

Did you even know that every team that beat barca later lift the cup to show they are big
. And baba no collect 8-2 ooh infact him still get 7 goals in all together smiley

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Reussite: 10:50am On Apr 18, 2021
Not a fan of Messi or Barca but I must confess the goal he scored where he teamed up with De Jong was a very good goal. It should easily be the goal of the Copa del rey & should even be amongst the goal of the season.

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Rita33(f): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2021
Na this kind cup una mate dey carry?
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by MrGerald(m): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2021
maxiuc:
cheesy grin

Copa de Rey just like carling Cup for England

Iniesta they robbed you of your balon Dior in 2010

Copa dey rey is the Spanish league fa cup
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Malawian(m): 11:03am On Apr 18, 2021
Which trophy did Sociedad win few weeks ago?
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Mexzie(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2021
gentleg87:
Hmmnnn

What a world we live in....

Some are celebrating while some are mourning...

God, who dare ask you!

Don't u know that there is an appointed time for everything.
There is a time for those who celebrate to also mourn and a time for those who mourned to also celebrate.
The events of life rotates for everyone.
It has nothing to do with the world, its just how life is.
It has nothing to do with God either, for everything and everyone cant be the same all the time.
Every event in the lives of every human has an appointed time to happen.
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Chinny024(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Ololanla:
Good for them... no other trophy after this.
For saying this...They will be the the next champions after Chelsea this yr!!
Why so much hatred!!!

Iseeeeee!!!!!
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by razzydoo(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2021
Remain la liga. There's a chance playing the remaining games as copa champions.
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by OnyebuchiJayden(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ihe nka o mai mai oka
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Messi is d real goat. Not d other guy

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by pharmagba: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ololanla:

Victory inspire more victory

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Dre183(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Congrats to real GOAT

Unlike that ewu in Italy grin

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by Thazard(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Faller:
Eibarman was on fire yesterday
Dem don see free meal.....
Bring Bayern Munich and PSG.... Eibarman will start singing
***Give me freedom give me fire
give me Eibar
or I retire.....***
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2021
Faller:

You are doing yourself.... Nowhere in the post did I mention Ronaldo....why did your mind go to Ronaldo.......... I'm not a Ronaldo fan either.... My Favorite player is Lewandowski......

Anyways.....None of those teams scored up to 8 goals in a single match.....
Did I also mentioned Ronaldo, well non of the team is up to bayern
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

Bayern cudnt defeat ajax that same season on both legs and they disgraced defending champions 4.1 at the bernabeu ... lyon beat mancity 3.1... Porto defeated Chelsea in Stamford Bridge... now , barca has not just been receiving defeats in the CL , they have been receiving disgraceful defeats... 2.0 atletico, 3.0 juve, 3.0 roma, 4.0 Liverpool, 8.2 bayern, 4.1 psg ...
So you are saying Ajax, lyon and Porto are bigger than Ronaldo

Wait is it not the lyon that barca trashed 5-1
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
TLION:
. And baba no collect 8-2 ooh infact him still get 7 goals in all together smiley
All i know is Ajax lyon and Porto can never beat barca
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ololanla:

That's why they celebrated it like the last.

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by shogsman(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
Contango:
7th Ballon D’or Loading...

Meanwhile, someone in Italy is plotting to lift another Dubai D’or. cheesy

Lionel Messi, the real Culer
No reason to put the other goat down,why beef one when you can enjoy them both
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by shogsman(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
obonujoker:
O Bob... See how UEFAlona dey celebrate Copa dey rey... Lol... How the mighty have fallen grin
Mumu this is Madrid celebrating their cops del Rey in 2011

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by shogsman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
maxiuc:
cheesy grin

Copa de Rey just like carling Cup for England

Iniesta they robbed you of your balon Dior in 2010

For your information copa del Rey is a very big deal in Spanish football

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by shogsman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
fergie001:

People dey go win La liga & UCL...these ones wan set Spain on fire because of Carabao Cup lookalike.
Ogbeni madrid threw one of the biggest parade the world has ever seen for their own copa del rey

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by shogsman(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are such a fool...the most delusional fans in the world are messi fans...because u beat a team thats not even presently in the top ten in la liga ... and u are now talking about balon dor...whr was he against Madrid ?? He was busy giving away the ball and it resulted to madrids both goals... ronaldo will win copa italia next month but his fans don't see trophies like that as important...
Only a ignoramus like you will think ronaldo or Juventus don't see copa Italia as important. What do you know sef if it's not for Ronaldo I know you've never watched a minute of copa Italia in your whole life

Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by TLION(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2021
oloyedewaris:

All i know is Ajax lyon and Porto can never beat barca
. But psg did it now angry
Re: Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Celebrate Copa Del Rey Trophy Win (Photos,Video) by shogsman(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
Galaticos444:
Hmmm.see wot Barca has bn reduce to,celebrating copa dey rey like dey won d champions league,not impressive atal
Uncle wey mumu, madrid threw one of the biggest parade in the world for their cops del rey in 2011

Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward / Diego Maradona And Michel Platini: The Irony Of Life In One Photo / Aaron Ramsey Shares First Photo In Juventus Shirt