Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Game Centre +betting Shop - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Game Centre +betting Shop (237 Views)

I Need A Store For Rent In Enugu. Betting shop / Fire At National Productivity Centre, Abuja / The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Centre +betting Shop by Nana12: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2021
Hello house.. I have a game centre + betting shop to let.. I'm moving to the state so I want to sell everything in the shop to someone that will take over.. With the shop rent to expire in September. These are the equipments in the shop
1. Two ps3 slim
2. Two 32inches flatscreen
3.1 fan
4. 1laptop with thermal printer for betting
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator
7. I have 6,tokunbo pad and 7new pad making total of 15,pad

This is a spacious shop that can accommodate lots of people and the shop rent will be due in September
. I also do pos in the shop as well and I make nothing less than 6-7k in a day.. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp at 08186905956.
Location is oke Ira Aguda along Ajayi road Lagos state
Sold
Re: Game Centre +betting Shop by IceColdVeins(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2021
I don’t get please, why for sale when you are not the rightful owner of the shop. Or is it just the contents in it you wanna sell?
I’m interested although it’s far away from my present location
Re: Game Centre +betting Shop by Nana12: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I don’t get please, why for sale when you are not the rightful owner of the shop. Or is it just the contents in it you wanna sell?
I’m interested although it’s far away from my present location
I'm selling the content in the shop to person that is willing to continue the business
Re: Game Centre +betting Shop by IceColdVeins(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2021
I’m in Surulere how/when can we meet?
Nana12:

I'm selling the content in the shop to person that is willing to continue the business
Re: Game Centre +betting Shop by Nana12: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
IceColdVeins:
I’m in Surulere how/when can we meet?

Chat me up on what's app 08186905956
Re: Game Centre +betting Shop by Nana12: 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nana12:
Hello house.. I have a game centre + betting shop to let.. I'm moving to the state so I want to sell everything in the shop to someone that will take over.. With the shop rent to expire in September. These are the equipments in the shop
1. Two ps3 slim
2. Two 32inches flatscreen
3.1 fan
4. 1laptop with thermal printer for betting
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator
7. I have 6,tokunbo pad and 7new pad making total of 15,pad

This is a spacious shop that can accommodate lots of people and the shop rent will be due in September
. I also do pos in the shop as well and I make nothing less than 6-7k in a day.. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp at 08186905956.
Location is oke Ira Aguda along Ajayi road Lagos state
Sold

Sold

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Mini Flat @ Palmgrove - 500k / Cheap Plots of Land (With Good Potential for Investment) for Sale at Ado–Odo/Ota / Land For Sale! Havilah Cottage, Akodo Ibeju Lekki. Promo Price N4.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.