Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

This Is Nothing But Double Standards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Nothing But Double Standards (289 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Islam Is A Religion Of Double Standards, Trickery And Espionage. / Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Abdulgaffar22: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2021
THIS IS NOTHING BUT DOUBLE STANDARD !

Deuteronomy 21:23
says as follows;

"You must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under the CURSE of God. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance"

It is clear from this biblical verse that anyone that is crucified by hanging on a pole is under the CURSE of God.

But it is a well known fact by all humanity that those deserved to be under the CURSE of God are criminals and bad people.

Therefore, apostle Paul reasoned as follows;

" if an innocent, beloved and righteous son of God like Jesus Christ was truly and actually crucified, then there must be a tangible reason why God would allow such a thing to happen "

This is the rationale behind the ideology of Paul when he made the Christians to believe that the reason why God allowed Jesus to be crucified on the Cross of Calvary was to bear the CURSE for the sins of humanity;

“Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a CURSE for us, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.’”(Galatians 3:13).

However, Paul completely neglected the fact that it is also possible for God to have answered the prayer that Jesus made in three different consecutive times in the Garden of Gethsemane (see Matthew 26:36-44) when he asked for the "cup of crucifixion" to be taken away from him;

“Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground (like the Muslims) and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

In fact, Jesus reportedly prayed to be saved from crucifixion—to the point of sweating profusely ;

"And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was like drops of blood falling down to the ground (Luke 22:44)

Now, if a person believe Jesus to have been the "Son of God,” then why would God not answer the blood-sweating prayer of His son, when Jesus is quoted to have said elsewhere ;

“Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. I knew that You always hear Me , but I say this for the benefit of the people standing here, so they may believe that You sent Me.” ( John11:40-42).

If Jesus really prayed to be saved from crucifixion and God always heard him then why would he be crucified ? This is a food for thought for every Christian !

But despite this rational submission, Christians still believe that Jesus died for their sins on the cross of Calvary. Hence, according to the Christians, an innocent, righteous and beloved son was put to DEATH under the CURSE of his own father in order to bear the CURSE for the sins which the son did not commit. Does this make any sense to you ?

How can God who abhors sin use the instrument of sin as a tool of purification ? Or the supposed murder of innocent Jesus on the cross was not a sin ?

Besides, God has declared long ago that a righteous person CANNOT BE PUT TO DEATH for the sins of the wicked ;

"The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself ( Ezekiel 18:20).

Now, if the righteous soul cannot be put to death for the sins of the wicked, then how can the wicked be saved and have eternal life ? The same Bible give the answer as follows;

"But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness he has done, he shall live (Ezekiel 18:21-22).

In fact, Jesus himself reemphasized this teaching when he declared that he only came to call the sinners to repentance and not to die for the sinners ;

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance (Luke 5:32)

The same message of repentance
is reiterated in the Qur'an ;

"When those who believe in our revelations come to you, say: "peace be on you" ; your Lord has written Mercy for Himself, so that, if any of you does evil in ignorance, and thereafter repents and does righteous good deeds, then surely, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (Qur'an 6:54)

See how the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Qur'an agree on the fact that sincere repentance from our sinful ways is enough to erase our sins and hence there is no need for any innocent and righteous soul to die for the sinners - let alone such innocent and righteous soul being accursed by God !

Again, it is NO WHERE to be found in the Jewish Scriptures that the coming Messiah would fall under the CURSE of God by being crucified on the Cross of Calvary; this is the exact reason why the alleged Jesus crucifixion continue to be a stumbling block for the Jews to accept Jesus as their Messiah (see 1st Corinthians 1:23).
No such belief—death of Messiah by crucifixion—is recorded among the Jews at all, and certainly not in the Hebrew Scriptures.

Of course, how could an innocent, righteous and beloved Messiah that deserved to be BLESSED
by God ( And He has made me blessed wherever I am (Qur'an 19:31) now became ACCURSED by God (as stated in Galatians 3:13) for the sins he did not commit ?

It is only the DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS that deserved to be put under the CURSE of God and Jesus himself also confirm this truth ;

"Then he (Jesus) will also say to those on the LEFT HAND, Depart from me, you CURSED, into the everlasting fire, prepared for the DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS ( Matthew 25:41)"

As you can see from the verse above: It is only those on the LEFT HAND who belong to the group of the "DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS " that are usually under the CURSE of God.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE just like it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to speak a LIE (i:e a statement that is false)

Since this ideology of "putting an innocent and righteous soul under the CURSE of God" is totally against the scripture and totally against our logical reasoning given to us by God, Paul quickly now sought for a mystical way to justify this ideology by writing the following verses;

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God ( 1st Corinthians 1:18)"

"Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God ( 1st Corinthian 1:23-24)".

But if Paul really agreed that it is mystically possible for Omnipotent God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE on a Cross of Calvary in order to resolve a particular problem, would he also agree that it is mystically possible for Omnipotent God to speak a LIE (i:e a statement that is false) in order to resolve a particular problem ?

If the answer to this very question is resounding no, then the ideology of Paul can therefore be summarized and paraphrased as follows;

"It is not foolishness (but wisdom and power of God ) for an Omnipotent God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE on a Cross of Calvary in order to resolve the problem of sin. But, it is foolishness for the same Omnipotent God to speak a LIE in order to resolve a particular problem".

This is nothing but "DOUBLE STANDARD".

The reason is this ; as God is naturally known to always speak the TRUTH and never to speak a LIE for any reason whatsoever, God is also naturally known to always BLESS and never to CURSE any innocent and righteous soul for any reason whatsoever.

If this is the case, then why is it foolishness for Omnipotent God to speak a LIE in order to resolve a particular problem and it is not foolishness (but wisdom and power of God) for the same Omnipotent God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE in order to resolve the problem of sin ?

Is this not a double standard ?

Are the two concepts not equally telling us the exact opposite of what we naturally know about God through our logical reasoning ?

So why giving preference for one over the other ?

God may allow an innocent and righteous soul to SUFFER (i:e to be physically condemned) for one reason or the other. But God would never CURSE( i:e spiritually condemn) an innocent and righteous soul for any reason whatsoever; even for a shortest period of time.

In fact, Paul himself knew very well that it is totally IRRATIONAL to believe that Jesus was ACCURSED by God. This is the reason why he contradicted his original submission ( Christ became a CURSE for us-Galatians 3:13) by saying again in another verse below;
" Therefore, I want you to understand that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus ACCURSED !” (1st Corinthians 12:3).

Yet the ONLY WAY for Jesus not to become "accursed" was for God to answer his blood-sweating prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane and therefore miraculously escaped the crucifixion since it is clearly written in the the Bible that EVERYONE that is crucified is ACCURSED by God ( Deuteronomy 21:23).

Therefore, on the authority of Qur'an (4:157-158), Muslims believe that Jesus was never crucified but someone else was crucified in his place. But if this Qur'anic proposal sounds strange to those who have been raised to believe in Jesus crucifixion, then the doctrine of Jesus crucifixion sounds even stranger when placed beside Deuteronomy 21:23 which states, “He who is hanged is accursed of God".

As might be expected, the belief that "prophet of God or son of God is also accursed by the same God" can only gain acceptance among the people with biased minds, for the contradiction inherent in such belief is clearly perceived by our logical reasoning given to us by God. And if blind belief that is contradictory to our logical reasoning is the methodology God want us to follow, then why does He command us to reason ; " 'Come now, and let us reason together,’ says the Lord " (Isaiah 1:18) ?
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by malvisguy212: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Galatians 3:13: “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.’”
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by CodeTemplar: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2021
. . . booked.
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by CodeTemplar: 7:41am On Apr 18, 2021
So the Holy Spirit who stamped what Paul wrote was wrong or what? I wonder why the Holy Spirit didn't wait for your thread and include your own version into the Bible.
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by advanceDNA: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2021
malvisguy212:
Galatians 3:13: “Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.’”

U have time
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Nitah1: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2021
Abdulgaffar22:
THIS IS NOTHING BUT DOUBLE STANDARD !

Deuteronomy 21:23
says as follows;

"You must not leave the body hanging on the pole overnight. Be sure to bury it that same day, because anyone who is hung on a pole is under the CURSE of God. You must not desecrate the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance"

It is clear from this biblical verse that anyone that is crucified by hanging on a pole is under the CURSE of God.

But it is a well known fact by all humanity that those deserved to be under the CURSE of God are criminals and bad people.

" if an innocent, beloved and righteous son of God like Jesus Christ was truly and actually crucified, then there must be a tangible reason why God would allow such a thing to happen "

This is the rationale behind the ideology of Paul when he made the Christians to believe that the reason why God allowed Jesus to be crucified on the Cross of Calvary was to bear the CURSE for the sins of humanity (see Galatians 3:13).

However, Paul completely neglected the fact that it is also possible for God to have answered the prayer that Jesus made in three different consecutive times in the Garden of Gethsemane (see Matthew 26:36-44) when he asked for the "cup of crucifixion" to be taken away from him;

“Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground (like the Muslims) and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will.”

In fact, Jesus reportedly prayed to be saved from crucifixion—to the point of sweating profusely ;

"And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was like drops of blood falling down to the ground (Luke 22:44)

Now, if a person believe Jesus to have been the "Son of God,” then why would God not answer the blood-sweating prayer of His son, when Jesus is quoted to have said elsewhere ;

“Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. I knew that You always hear Me , but I say this for the benefit of the people standing here, so they may believe that You sent Me.” ( John11:40-42).

If Jesus really prayed to be saved from crucifixion and God always heard him then why would he be crucified ? This is a food for thought for every Christian !

But despite this rational submission, Christians still believe that Jesus died for their sins on the cross of Calvary. Hence, according to the Christians, an innocent, righteous and beloved son was put to DEATH under the CURSE of his own father in order to bear the CURSE for the sins which the son did not commit. Does this make any sense to you ?

How can God who abhors sin use the instrument of sin as a tool of purification ? Or the supposed murder of innocent Jesus on the cross was not a sin ?

Besides, God has declared long ago that a righteous person CANNOT BE PUT TO DEATH for the sins of the wicked ;

"The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself ( Ezekiel 18:20).

Now, if the righteous soul cannot be put to death for the sins of the wicked, then how can the wicked be saved and have eternal life ? The same Bible give the answer as follows;

"But if a wicked man turns from all his sins which he has committed, keeps all My statutes, and does what is lawful and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the transgressions which he has committed shall be remembered against him; because of the righteousness he has done, he shall live (Ezekiel 18:21-22).

In fact, Jesus himself reemphasized this teaching when he declared that he only came to call the sinners to repentance and not to die for the sinners ;

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance (Luke 5:32)

The same message of repentance
is reiterated in the Qur'an ;

"When those who believe in our revelations come to you, say: "peace be on you" ; your Lord has written Mercy for Himself, so that, if any of you does evil in ignorance, and thereafter repents and does righteous good deeds, then surely, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (Qur'an 6:54)

See how the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Qur'an agree on the fact that sincere repentance from our sinful ways is enough to erase our sins and hence there is no need for any innocent and righteous soul to die for the sinners !

Again, it is NO WHERE to be found in the Jewish Scriptures that the coming Messiah would fall under the CURSE of God by being crucified on the Cross of Calvary; this is the exact reason why the alleged Jesus crucifixion continue to be a stumbling block for the Jews to accept Jesus as their Messiah (see 1st Corinthians 1:23).
No such belief—death of Messiah by crucifixion—is recorded among the Jews at all, and certainly not in the Hebrew Scriptures.

Of course, how could an innocent, righteous and beloved Messiah that deserved to be BLESSED
by God (as confirmed by the Qur'an 19:31) now became ACCURSED by God (as stated in Galatians 3:13) for the sins he did not commit ?

It is only the DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS that deserved to be put under the CURSE of God and Jesus himself also confirm this truth ;

"Then he (Jesus) will also say to those on the LEFT HAND, Depart from me, you CURSED, into the everlasting fire, prepared for the DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS ( Matthew 25:41)"

As you can see from the verse above: It is only those on the LEFT HAND who belong to the group of the "DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS " that are usually under the CURSE of God.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE just like it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to speak a LIE (i:e a statement that is false)

Since this ideology of "putting an innocent and righteous soul under the CURSE of God" is totally against the scripture and totally against our logical reasoning given to us by God, Paul quickly now sought for a mystical way to justify this ideology by writing the following verses;

"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God ( 1st Corinthians 1:18)"

"Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God ( 1st Corinthian 1:23-24)".

But if Paul really agreed that it is mystically possible for Omnipotent God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE on a Cross of Calvary in order to resolve a particular problem, would he also agree that it is mystically possible for Omnipotent God to speak a LIE (i:e a statement that is false) in order to resolve a particular problem ?

If the answer to this very question is resounding no, then the ideology of Paul can therefore be summarized and paraphrased as follows;

"It is not foolishness (but wisdom and power of God ) for an Omnipotent God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE on a Cross of Calvary in order to resolve the problem of sin. But, it is foolishness for the same Omnipotent God to speak a LIE in order to resolve a particular problem".

The reason is this ; as God is naturally known to always speak the TRUTH and never to speak a LIE for any reason whatsoever, God is also naturally known to always BLESS and never to CURSE any innocent and righteous soul for any reason whatsoever.

If this is the case, then why is it foolishness for Omnipotent God to speak a LIE in order to resolve a particular problem and it is not foolishness (but wisdom and power of God) for the same Omnipotent God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE in order to resolve the problem of sin ?

Is this not a double standard ?

Are the two concepts not equally telling us the exact opposite of what we naturally know about God through our logical reasoning ?

So why giving preference for one over the other ?

God may allow an innocent and righteous soul to SUFFER (i:e to be physically condemned) for one reason or the other. But God would never CURSE( i:e spiritually condemn) an innocent and righteous soul for any reason whatsoever; even for a shortest period of time.

In fact, Paul himself knew very well that it is totally IRRATIONAL to believe that Jesus was ACCURSED by God. This is the reason why he contradicted his original submission ( Christ became a CURSE for us-Galatians 3:13) by saying again in another verse below;
" Therefore, I want you to understand that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus ACCURSED !” (1st Corinthians 12:3).

Yet the ONLY WAY for Jesus not to become "accursed" was for God to answer his blood-sweating prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane and therefore miraculously escaped the crucifixion since it is clearly written in the the Bible that EVERYONE that is crucified is ACCURSED by God ( Deuteronomy 21:23).

Therefore, on the authority of Qur'an (4:157-158), Muslims believe that Jesus was never crucified but someone else was crucified in his place. But if this Qur'anic proposal sounds strange to those who have been raised to believe in Jesus crucifixion, then the doctrine of Jesus crucifixion sounds even stranger when placed beside Deuteronomy 21:23 which states, “He who is hanged is accursed of God".

As might be expected, the belief that "prophet of God or son of God is also accursed by the same God" can only gain acceptance among the people with biased minds, for the contradiction inherent in such belief is clearly perceived by our logical reasoning given to us by God. And if blind belief that is contradictory to our logical reasoning is the methodology God want us to follow, then why does He command us to reason ; " 'Come now, and let us reason together,’ says the Lord " (Isaiah 1:18) ?
I wanted to reply you until I realized that you are a Muslim masquerading as a Christian.
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by advanceDNA: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
So the Holy Spirit who stamped what Paul wrote was wrong or what? I wonder why the Holy Spirit didn't wait for your thread and include your own version into the Bible.

He’s not a Christian.... and he certainly doesn’t believe in the holyspirit...in fact I’ve heard some Muslims say muhammed is the holyspirit...
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Abdulgaffar22: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:

My lovely brother, please for the sake of God Almighty, do you have any evidence to prove that Holy spirit stamped what Paul has written ?
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Kobojunkiee: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nitah1:
I wanted to reply you until I realized that you are a Muslim masquerading as a Christian.
Same reason why I hold back..casting my pearls to the swine and dogs and all that... undecided
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Kobojunkiee: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

He’s not a Christian.... and he certainly doesn’t believe in the holyspirit...in fact I’ve heard some Muslims say muhammed is the holyspirit...
Actually,I have been reading the so called " Gospel of Jesus by Barnabas" and in there you will find numerous attempts made by muslims scholars over the centuries to replace mentions of the Spirit of God with Mohammed and Angel Gabriel , as a way if authenticating the myth of Mohammed where Christianity is concerned. undecided

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Qfx8dX9TCvYjI4YzVjZWYtNDAzMS00ZDc3LWFiZDItOGFhNGYxZTQ4OTQ3/view?hl=en
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Abdulgaffar22: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Same reason why I hold back..casting my pearls to the swine and dogs and all that... undecided

Instead of you to pinpoint what is actually wrong with my arguments, you now resolved to calling Muslims swine and dogs. No problem. Sooner or later, truth will reveal itself.
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Abdulgaffar22: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:

Instead of you to pinpoint what is actually wrong with my arguments. You now resolved to calling Muslims swine and dogs. No problem. Sooner or later, truth will reveal itself
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by enilove(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abdulgaffar22:

Instead of you to pinpoint what is actually wrong with my arguments. You now resolved to calling Muslims swine and dogs. No problem. Sooner or later, truth will reveal itself

There are so many things wrong with your argument and reasoning .

1) You said Jesus did not want to die and so had to pray three times for the death not to come to pass , and you believed it .
Why did you not believe the remaining chapters and verses of the Bible which inform us that after this very prayers , the Jews came and arrested him and killed him ?

2) You said it is not written in Jews scriptures that the Messiah would be made a curse on the cross .
But is it not written that he would die for the sins of the world ?
That sin which the Messiah will be killed for is what ? A curse or blessing ?
3) You said God does not lie , which is the truth.When God prophesied that the Messiah would be killed and it does not happen as He said it , wouldn't that amount to lying ? And the prophets also liars ?

READ THE SCRIPTURES BELOW WHICH WAS GIVEN REGARDING THE MESSIAH. THERE ARE STILL MORE:

Isaiah 53:4-10 KJV
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. [5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. [6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. [7] He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. [8] He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. [9] And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. [10] Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by enilove(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abdulgaffar22:

I also want to know why I should believe the message of Allah and Muhammad , since the death on the cross does not make sense to you.
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Dtruthspeaker: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abdulgaffar22:

The Laws of God does not follow the collective desire of the People, it is rather the people who Should Obey The Law, if they like. Thus, The Law is not subject to "democracy"!

Therefore, by Deuteronomy, Any Who Disobeys The Law is Under a Curse not just extremely wicked people alone!

Abdulgaffar22:

This is the rationale behind the ideology of Paul when he made the Christians to believe that the reason why God allowed Jesus to be crucified on the Cross of Calvary was to bear the CURSE for the sins of humanity;

“Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a CURSE for us, for it is written: ‘Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.’”(Galatians 3:13).

Paul reasoned no such For being A Lawyer, He knew The Law and the Curses thereof which is Found in Deuteronomy 27:15-26 plus Deuteronomy 28:15-68.

Therefore, He said that "Christ, having taught us the Righteousness of The Law, if we Obey The Law, we shall be free from the Curse!

For all who are hung on a Tree, are Always Disobeyers of The Law, thus, which one of us is not qualified to hang on a tree having disobeyed The Law also?

Therefore, what is the Right and Just when an Innocent is made to hang on a Tree, and He that broke no Law is condemned?

An Exchange occurs, for he who sinned, died because he sinned.

But now He who sinned not, is killed by TheLaw, thus, The Law owes Him Life(s) having Wrongfully Taking Life and is therefore InDebted to Him!.

Therefore, All who He directs The Law to Give The Life Owed, Shall and Must Receive Life!

That is the Legal Consequence of Paul's Speech which of course Paul Knew, being A Lawyer!

Abdulgaffar22:

No negligence here for Paul knew and understood as I said earlier!

Abdulgaffar22:

Did you not see the end of the request which is "nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done."

Abdulgaffar22:

Repeating your question will not make it better and there is nothing to think about!

Abdulgaffar22:

I have explained the sense to you!

Abdulgaffar22:

I have explained!

Abdulgaffar22:

Nothing here says "a righteous person CANNOT BE PUT TO DEATH" rather it says it is a sinner who is supposed to Die!

Abdulgaffar22:

Now, if the righteous soul cannot be put to death for the sins of the wicked, then how can the wicked be saved and have eternal life ?

I have explained this!

Abdulgaffar22:

See how the Old Testament, the New Testament and the Qur'an agree on the fact that sincere repentance from our sinful ways is enough to erase our sins and hence there is no need for any innocent and righteous soul to die for the sinners - let alone such innocent and righteous soul being accursed by God!

No you come to steal, we do not desire to be aligned with your ... (I do not have any respectable words for your kind so dot, dot is ok)

We Christians are very clear in our minds what God says about Abstinence from Sins, repentance and cleansing from sins and we need no support or allignment from and with you guys!

Abdulgaffar22:

Haven't you heard that we do not listen to Jews? grin

Abdulgaffar22:

by God ( And He has made me blessed wherever I am (Qur'an 19:31) now became ACCURSED by God (as stated in Galatians 3:13) for the sins he did not commit ?

Now you have slipped in your dot, dot book grin we do not read nor care to know what it says! grin
It is sufficient for us that it contains some really outrageous Abominations! grin

Abdulgaffar22:

All Disobeyers of The Law of God are Already Under the Curse of Law!

Abdulgaffar22:

Do not read to us our Bible, we read it before you and we know how to read.

Abdulgaffar22:

It is IMPOSSIBLE for God to put an innocent and righteous soul under His CURSE just like it is IMPOSSIBLE for God to speak a LIE (i:e a statement that is false);

You do not need to tell us what we already know, it is our Bible and we know it much much better than you, eh so stay in your place.

Abdulgaffar22:

Of course you must come to wiid eyed crazy conclusions, since you do not know much!

Abdulgaffar22:

Can the opinion of Carpenter be accepted during a heart surgery? Or shall we go to the agbero to learn manners?

So also we do not care what the Muslims believe or say!
Re: This Is Nothing But Double Standards by Kobojunkiee: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abdulgaffar22:

Instead of you to pinpoint what is actually wrong with my arguments, you now resolved to calling Muslims swine and dogs. No problem. Sooner or later, truth will reveal itself.
I don't expect you to understand the meaning behind the casting pearl's to swine/dog reference, only understand that it is appropriate in this case. grin

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought / All Men Die, But Not All Men Live / T.B Joshua’s Monarch Seeks Cause Of Death, Wants Body Buried In Arigidi Continu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.