Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Leicester’s Kelechi Iheanacho Has Gone From Vardy’s Back-up To One Of Europe’s I - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester’s Kelechi Iheanacho Has Gone From Vardy’s Back-up To One Of Europe’s I (291 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Has Set A New Record In Thr English FA Cup (Pic) / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leicester’s Kelechi Iheanacho Has Gone From Vardy’s Back-up To One Of Europe’s I by NewsColony(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2021
After reeling off all the standard footballer’s responses to a post-match television interview, Kelechi Iheanacho let down his guard. 

As he turned away from the camera, the Leicester striker let out a scream of pure, instinctive delight.

He had just scored twice to help his side reach their first FA Cup semi-final since 1982, thanks to a 3-1 win over Manchester United – one of Leicester’s most significant results since their Premier League title five years ago.

Read More: https://newscolony.com/leicesters-kelechi-iheanacho-has-gone-from-vardys-back-up-to-one-of-europes-in-form-strikers/
Re: Leicester’s Kelechi Iheanacho Has Gone From Vardy’s Back-up To One Of Europe’s I by paulolee(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2021
life is full.of ups and down....enjoy each time as it comes...remember wen this same vardy was the best striker in Europe but dts life shaa..champions do fall n rise again

(1) (Reply)

Football Fans Storm Anfield, Sing Solidarity Songs Against Esl / Henry: I Don't Recognise Arsenal Any More After Super League Fiasco / Get To Know About The Best Shooting Product To Play With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.