Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) (1215 Views)

2 Nigerians Impersonate Bruno Mars, Scam A 63-Year-Old Texas Woman (Pix) / Interesting Chats Between A Yahoo Boy Trying To Scam A Smart Nigerian Man / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by nwabuwa: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2021
a man called me this morning, that he is a herbalist from one of the eastern states. he said two men and a woman came and dropped my pic and name in his shrine that they have issues with me. He said am business man, I said no. fear enter my body small. he went on to say I should not call the people I ve case with, do I even have case with any body. he later called back , that I should come to his state to undo whatever the complainants did, I told him that I cant come to his State before 12 today. he said he will ask his son to send his account number to me so that I will pay in 63k to purchase items to undo those things the complainants did. I said no problem, the son actually sent his account number.
how do I know this scammers details ,have u had such issue in the past.
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by emnite(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2021
Then what happened next?

2 Likes

Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by MickzyDonald: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2021
Wetin we no go see fo NL grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by nwabuwa: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Wetin we no go see fo NL grin
lol..
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by nwabuwa: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2021
emnite:
Then what happened next?
just posted my interactions with the herbalist and his supposed son.
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by yomi007k(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
Buharinomics don push man to dey do herbalist.

Hunger na bas.tard
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by nwabuwa: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=yomi007k post=100894895]Buharinomics don push man to dey do herbalist.

Hunger na bas.tard[/quote
as in ehhh. what sort of herbalist will collect item(money) from the complainant and the accused
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by anitabella: 9:03am On Apr 18, 2021
My question here is this.... How the herbalist take get ur phone number??.

Last last... Everything na Scam!!!

2 Likes

Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by yomi007k(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2021
[quote author=nwabuwa post=100894968][/quote]

A hungry and fake one...
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by inkon: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2021
nwabuwa:
a man called me this morning, that he is a herbalist from one of the eastern states. he said two men and a woman came and dropped my pic and name in his shrine that they have issues with me. He said am business man, I said no. fear enter my body small. he went on to say I should not call the people I ve case with, do I even have case with any body. he later called back , that I should come to his state to undo whatever the complainants did, I told him that I cant come to his State before 12 today. he said he will ask his son to send his account number to me so that I will pay in 63k to purchase items to undo those things the complainants did. I said no problem, the son actually sent his account number.
how do I know this scammers details ,have u had such issue in the past.

Na scam bro. I've had such encounter before. In my case, the caller said he was from Nsukka, said the people I offended brought pic bla bla bla. Then he threatened that if I fail to send the money to under what had been done, he would shoot a gun by 12 noon the following day, at which point he would collapse and die (not me). I told him he was mad.

5 Likes

Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by nwabuwa: 9:24am On Apr 18, 2021
inkon:

Na scam bro. I've had such encounter before. In my case, the caller said he was from Nsukka, said the people I offended brought pic bla bla bla. Then he threatened that if I fail to send the money to under what had been done, he would shoot a gun by 12 noon the following day, at which point he would collapse and die (not me). I told him he was mad.
same thing,he said he is from Enugu Ezike. he gave me till 12 today. that the people i offended should not come before me.
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by nwabuwa: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2021
anitabella:
My question here is this.... How the herbalist take get ur phone number??.

Last last... Everything na Scam!!!
scammers are not strangers , they are people close by.
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by Kingkyle1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2021
nwabuwa:

same thing,he said he is from Enugu Ezike. he gave me till 12 today. that the people i offended should not come before me.

Don't mind them, they did that shit to my dad but the man is a headstrong psychologist. He told them to go ahead. They claimed that some grieved enemies of his brought his picture to a shrine in amala in nsukka
I hate the facf that the lazy youths are spoiling the image of nsukka.

1 Like

Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by dangotesmummy: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
grin

See format grin

Local amateur criminal syndicate.

village yahoo boys on the beat grin
Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by notym2chektym: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
very cheap format,na only dummy go fall for this kind scam

1 Like

Re: New Scam (a Call From Herbalist) by Ovacoma21(m): 12:01am On Apr 19, 2021
nwabuwa:

I sensed you're still afraid thinking that it's real; otherwise, you'd have posted the phone number plus their bank account details here.

But don't be scared my dear brother, they're all scam! Discard it from your mind else in your dream tonight u might see where you're being pursued by masquerade or things alike and thus, naively, conclude that the Herbalist was right.This is a serious working on your psyche! However, be strong, don't panic,don't fidget, don't be scared. It's a psychological game being played on you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Defilement: Man Jailed For Raping 15 Months Old Baby In Lagos. / Man, 29, Arrested For Engaging Girl, 13, In S*x Under False Pretence / Muslim Man Gun Down His Underage Daughter For Laughing With A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.