Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Software Engineer Is It Possible To reset Screen Lock Without Loosing Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Software Engineer Is It Possible To reset Screen Lock Without Loosing Data (262 Views)

How To Remove Screen Lock From Android / ALTECH INTERNATIONALL... {software engineer.} is all about phone / Remove Huawei G8 Frp Lock Without Any Pc Or Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineer Is It Possible To reset Screen Lock Without Loosing Data by kannex: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2021
Please I have a phone LG stylos 4that was the password was reset to another one and the password was forgotten so please I want to know if the screen lock can be reset without loosing data though have search and found out that Dr.fone software can do this but I don't know how sure or if it work. So guy if you can do it please let me know
Re: Software Engineer Is It Possible To reset Screen Lock Without Loosing Data by Nonso92(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2021
Dr
kannex:
Please I have a phone LG stylos 4that was the password was reset to another one and the password was forgotten so please I want to know if the screen lock can be reset without loosing data though have search and found out that Dr.fone software can do this but I don't know how sure or if it work. So guy if you can do it please let me know

Dr.fone works with only Samsung phones. Even at that, it would wipe your phone data.
Re: Software Engineer Is It Possible To reset Screen Lock Without Loosing Data by TheDejiEmpire(m): 5:34am On Apr 21, 2021
DM me if you have a PC i can help unlock it.

(1) (Reply)

Hauwei Only Phone 3gb 32gb Y6 Pro 4000mah -- 25k / 2 Easy To Do Fitness And Health Tips / Scrap Infinix Note 4 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.