Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda (368 Views)

Using Pictures Of Fake Soldiers To Promote Insecurity Is IPOB Propaganda - Army / We Need More Pantamis In Power: Sheikh Gumi / Oyigbo Massacre:Amaechi Behind IPOB Propaganda Against Me – Governor Wike Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Northeners said the audio was doctored....that's they are hunting him down because he's a Muslim

They said it was IPOB PROPAGANDA because NIN registration was getting IPOB members

Now pantami has admitted he said all that but now he's matured and knows better (TAQIYA)

THE NORTH WILL NOW TELL US YOU SEE.... HE ADMITTED HE SAID IT WHEN HE WAS A KID SO WE HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM BECAUSE IPOB MEMBERS HAS NOT ADMITTED THEY ARE TERRORISTS

NORTHERN DELIBERATELY CHOOSE TO ACT STUPID LIKE THEY KNOW NOTHING..... TRUTH IS THEY ARE TOO CLEVER FOR YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN REASONING LEVEL

4 Likes

Re: Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Where northerners had meeting or when all the northern gathered to say this, anybody can say what he or she wants.
Re: Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda by obiekunie2: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Northeners said the audio was doctored....that's they are hunting him down because he's a Muslim

They said it was IPOB PROPAGANDA because NIN registration was getting IPOB members

Now pantami has admitted he said all that but now he's matured and knows better (TAQIYA)

THE NORTH WILL NOW TELL US YOU SEE.... HE ADMITTED HE SAID IT WHEN HE WAS A KID SO WE HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM BECAUSE IPOB MEMBERS HAS NOT ADMITTED THEY ARE TERRORISTS

NORTHERN DELIBERATELY CHOOSE TO ACT STUPID LIKE THEY KNOW NOTHING..... TRUTH IS THEY ARE TOO CLEVER FOR YOUR AVERAGE NIGERIAN REASONING LEVEL

i always tell those who care to listen this exact words.

Fulanis are far smarter than us southerners - they just chose to act dumb so we can keep underrating them while they are busy pursuing the agenda set by their great grand father uthman danfodio - Collect all the resources from the infidels, it is rightly yours - their lands, their natural resources and their women!

Oh lest i forget - to the average fulani, if you like be a muslim, so long as you are not hausa or fulani - then you are an infidel!

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2021
I have always insisted when Northerners say these ridiculous things, it's all intentional, I refuse to believe a group of people can be that one dimensional
Re: Northerners Claimed Isa Pantamis Accusations Was IPOB Propaganda by Whoube99(f): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2021
Yes na just like that of landadi umar

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Donates 10 Million For Completion Of Gambari Mosque / Why Buhari Is A Good Leader And Why We Need A Retired General- Opinion / Top 10 Most Popular African Leaders Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.