Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) (23092 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures) / Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / Would Governor Sanwo-olu Continue This Project Started By Ambode? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2021
Abegi joor.
Ijegun Ikotun road was reconstructed last year, this rehabilitation is the 2nd rehabilitation after the reconstruction, what kind of quality job have they done that is making them rehabilitate it twice in a year after the initial reconstruction carried out early last year(2020)?
Abaranje road, Na politics make dem do the road then, but the antics wey happen then no dey again, so nobody cares.
Ijagemo nko, 23yrs and counting, Na campaign road be that, vote me in, I go do the road, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu don use the road catch cruise tire, Tinubu no even know where the road dey so that one no promise.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by PDPdestroyer(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2021
Smithkafors:
That was how you people were praising Ambode,but as soon as he was rejected by the king makers you guys started singing in a different voice.
Same way you and your kinsmen were all against Ambode, but as soon as he had a fallout with the 'kingmakers' you all started singing a different tune

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2021
iwaeda:

Independence tunnel Maryland, Obanikoro a case study!
You mean Independence Tunnel don spoil finish? That's one of the best intra state highway we have in Lagos if not Nigeria, everything just dey kpafuka
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2021
Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should learn from his Lagos counterpart
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Gamesmart: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sammy07:
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless South West
God Bless all Yoruba Land.
God Bless Yoruba People.

And God punish you.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by mywells: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2021
Not only zero tolerance for pot hole, but for agbero too.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Lionelbhass(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2021
If only Wike will learn from this.

PH road and portholes are 5 and 6.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
Fake ass people.

angry angry angry
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by tribalmall: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
You n your entire household is free to wail to death.
Lagoon0:

You're the only one sick person here tho.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
He is the best governor in Nigeria
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Charly68: 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lagos is working but some funny comments from enemies of progress won't see any good from the work the Govt is doing.. I don't know the kind of home training some people get ..if you give them chicken they won't say thank you but comment that they thought you will serve the Northern beef..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2021
This is so commendable. I used to say to myselfy, if I had the opportunity to be governor, I would rather concentrate on maintaining existing infrastructures than embacking on white elephant projects.
If most inter streets roads were motorable in Lagos, traffic would be reduced to almost zero. There is traffic because of lack of good alternative routes.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
uptimum123:
Since Gov Sanwo-Olu took over from his predecessor, he has embarked on massive road constructions through out Lagos State... And with the THEMES Agenda and it's progress, it's apparent that by the end of his tenure, Lagos State will be the top destination to visit in Africa.

Our focus on this thread is the LSPWC massive road rehabilitation.

Lagos State Public Works Corporation (LSPWC) is primarily saddled with the responsibility of Rehabilitating and Maintaining Roads in Lagos.

Since Gov Sanwo-Olu took over the affairs of Lagos State, LSPWC has indulge in massive road rehabilitation and maintenance through out Lagos Mainland and Island during the day and night.

With the pace and dedication, it's safe to say by the end of this year Lagosians will be witnessing zero portholes on our roads.

A look at the LSPWC twitter page will show you their daily schedules and progress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSPWC_Official

EKO ONI BAJE!! cool
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:09pm On Apr 19, 2021
sonnie10:
This is so commendable. I used to say to myselfy, if I had the opportunity to be governor, I would rather concentrate on maintaining existing infrastructures than embacking on white elephant projects.
If most inter streets roads were motorable in Lagos, traffic would be reduced to almost zero. There is traffic because of lack of good alternative routes.

Sadly, it wouldn’t...
Even the best roads are not immune to poor and impatient driving.
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
NOC1:
This guy is seriously working without noise making

How come we are “hearing” this then? grin
>
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by caandi: 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
They should better be fast about it, cos the rain has started and the bad road is causing holdup and making it harder for Nigerians to go to their places of work.

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

Potato Cheese Balls | without cheese |Easy snack recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKD85JuXaTE
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by greatcrown: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2021
Please wait till after the rain before singing their praises. I have reservations on quality of work being done.

Though they lack professionalism and they do not consider the impact of their activities but I think that can be fixed but the quality of their work is in doubt.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Omodua(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Jokers everywhere...

More than 70% of the roads in Lagos State are not motorable....
Say that to Buhari who's a mitigated disaster. Do you live in Lagos?
You and your Buhari shall be disgraced. It's a matter of time...!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
dwisedgreat:
They should come to Abaranje road and see how bad it is.....and from Ijegun road they can actually see the bad state of Abaranje road but no...they will not do anything...
wetin u find go abaraje, u no see lekki or surulere, govt hardly remember to fix roads in surburbs
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2021
Lie lie
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by chrisblack: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
uptimum123:
Since Gov Sanwo-Olu took over from his predecessor, he has embarked on massive road constructions through out Lagos State... And with the THEMES Agenda and it's progress, it's apparent that by the end of his tenure, Lagos State will be the top destination to visit in Africa.

Our focus on this thread is the LSPWC massive road rehabilitation.. Q

Lagos State Public Works Corporation (LSPWC) is primarily saddled with the responsibility of Rehabilitating and Maintaining Roads in Lagos.

Since Gov Sanwo-Olu took over the affairs of Lagos State, LSPWC has indulge in massive road rehabilitation and maintenance through out Lagos Mainland and Island during the day and night.

With the pace and dedication, it's safe to say by the end of this year Lagosians will be witnessing zero portholes on our roads.

A look at the LSPWC twitter page will show you their daily schedules and progress.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LSPWC_Official
Packaging as usual. Noticed any thing? They are always eager to show they are working in highbrow areas . leaving out the Masses interested areas. God bless Ambode who remembered such areas.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:37am On Apr 20, 2021
Okezie IKPUazu, take note!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Kabaka100: 2:54am On Apr 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
I think I prefer interlocking tiles to coaltar for building inner street roads.

Actually, recycled plastic pellets are the best. They're cheap but very durable, especially for longevity protection against rainfall
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by SmartPolician: 3:00am On Apr 20, 2021
Kabaka100:

Actually, recycled plastic pellets are the best. They're cheap but very durable, especially for longevity protection against rainfall

Do you have a picture of where it has been used in Nigeria?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2021
Nice one..Sanwo olu is working..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by Kabaka100: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2021
SmartPolician:

Do you have a picture of where it has been used in Nigeria?

They use it in Europe and in Kenya. I saw it on BBC site. U can also check it out on youtube
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu And The Zero Tolerance For Portholes (Photos) by RichDaniels: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2021
tribalmall:
The jews from hell are angry Lagos keep progressing. Lagos keep moving from leaps to bounds while some clown with their wretched land is celebrating greenery claiming most beautiful with Bush. Make I just de look una.

In less than 4 years Sanwo is already out shining their best in Umahi who ran governance based solely on propaganda. I thank God, at first I tot Sanwo was going to be another Ikpeazu but to God be the glory he is now commissioning project biweekly n the jews from hell fire are frustrated. Hopefully, he will start commissionly so their against pain sorry n wail can stay at an all time high never to come down again.

You have issues man! Serious issues! I feel you are going through a lot. Have you been to Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Rivers, Delta, Cross rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Ebonyi? theses states made up the former eastern region and with the exclusion of Abia are thriving in trade, developement, activities, fun and what have you. You are here celebrating Sanwo for fixing potholes, do you know with the internally generated revenue from Lagos, we shouldnt have bad roads, poor hospitals, bad schools; you dont believe? Okay, Lagos ranks as the 8th richest economy in Africa, richer than Ghana, Tanzania, Mozambquie, Angola, Tunisia, yet again these countries have capital cities that look similar to developed nations. Compare lagos iwth the top 20 wealthiest cities in Africa, lagos is trash when this comparison comes to development. But how can you know, when the only place you have been to is Lagos and Ibadan. All former western states, excluding Lagos from Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, osun, ondo are trash when compared to these nine former eastern states developement, especially the last three states of Ekiti, osun and ondo which do not even compare to Abia (the worse performing state in the former east). Take out time to browse the most developed states in Nigeria, the statistics are online, all former states make it to top 20, imagine 10 states making it to top twenty, leaving the reminder 10 to be shared between the entire country.

My brother as I said , you have issues. Try to leave your comfort zone and explore the world, you were born in ekiti, primary school in ondo, secondary school in osun, university in Ibadan, work and live in Lagos, why wont you be talking trash! You would watch your africa magic or iroko tv or one nollywood movie and see a VILLAGE setting with bush, what were you expecting to see, skysrappers in the village? There are villages in the west that are so remote, they cannot be used to act movies, one would wonder how people live there. I am not Igbo or yoruba, but I am from Cross rivers, I was born in Imo, pry school in Ibadan, secondary school in ibadan and Kaduna, University at Enugu, Law Scool at Yola, called to Bar at Abuja, served at Osun, and work and lived two years in rivers before relocating to Lagos where I stay. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Arrested For Killing Pedestrian In Kosofe, Lagos / Anambra Government Declares Free Transportation Within The State From December 1 / The Return Of Parked Trucks On Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.