Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! (546 Views)

What Is God? Discuss / 1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Energy48(m): 10:41am On Apr 18, 2021
The Yoruba are members of the twelve tribes of Israel in exile. Follow the link to read more about the true identity of most sub-Sahara Africans.

https://blackhistorybooks.org/knowledge.html

Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Energy48(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2021
Many sub-Sahara Africans, which include the Yoruba, are the twelve tribes of Israel in exile. The Hebrews are not lost. The Bible makes it abundantly clear they are in sub-Sahara Africa. Consider the following verse.

"From beyond the rivers of Cush My worshipers, My scattered people will bring Me an offering."
Zephaniah 3:10

So there you have it. The Israelites are in the Land of Cush, which is sub-Sahara Africa. They fled there when Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians destroyed ancient Israel 3000 years ago.

Find out more by reading the information at the link. https://blackhistorybooks.org/knowledge.html
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Energy48(m): 11:01am On Apr 18, 2021
Below is the true image of the ancient Israelites. It is from the British Museum in London. YES, THEY WERE NEGROES. The image you are looking at is the depiction of the Hebrews left by the Assyrians who took many of them into exile

Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Nephilim: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Stories!
"If anyone is in Christ, he's a new creature, old things are passed away, all things have become new"
"they shall become one fold, one shepherd"
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Energy48(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nephilim:
Stories!
"If anyone is in Christ, he's a new creature, old things are passed away, all things have become new"
"they shall become one fold, one shepherd"
You are WRONG, my friend. Are you suggesting God lied to Moses that his descendants will go into exile, but he will bring them back as his people during the last days? Read Ezekiel 37. The prophecy there is about the RESTORATION of Israel from exile during the last days. The RESTORATION of Israel is the Kingdom Jesus taught his followers to pray for in the Lord's Prayer.
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Nephilim: 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Energy48:
You are WRONG, my friend. Are you suggesting God lied to Moses that his descendants will go into exile, but he will bring them back as his people during the last days? Read Ezekiel 37. The prophecy there is about the RESTORATION of Israel from exile during the last days. The RESTORATION of Israel is the Kingdom Jesus taught his followers to pray for in the Lord's Prayer.
God doesn't lie. What I'm saying is whether you are Yoruba or Igbo as long as you have received christ, you're spiritually an Israelites.. We've been made one with Abraham seeds.
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Energy48(m): 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nephilim:
God doesn't lie. What I'm saying is whether you are Yoruba or Igbo as long as you have received christ, you're spiritually an Israelites.. We've been made one with Abraham seeds.
You are correct that EVERYONE is saved through Christ. If someone doesn't believe in Christ, they are doomed no matter who they are. Being a Hebrew on its own won't save you. That is a FACT.
Nevertheless, we are talking about a KINGDOM. This means there will be the ruling elites and ordinary citizens. These two classes make up the Kingdom. So you are correct to say both Gentiles and Hebrews will be saved and become one in the Kingdom of God. But the Hebrews are the ruling class in the Kingdom. The non-Hebrews are ordinary citizens of the Kingdom.
Many people talk about Armageddon. But very few understand what triggers it. The Bible explained this in Ezekiel 37 through 39. It is the restoration of the Hebrews from exile that triggers this war. Please read the verses for yourself.
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Nephilim: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2021
Energy48:
You are correct that EVERYONE is saved through Christ. If someone doesn't believe in Christ, they are doomed no matter who they are. Being a Hebrew on its own won't save you. That is a FACT.
Nevertheless, we are talking about a KINGDOM. This means there will be the ruling elites and ordinary citizens. These two classes make up the Kingdom. So you are correct to say both Gentiles and Hebrews will be saved and become one in the Kingdom of God. But the Hebrews are the ruling class in the Kingdom. The non-Hebrews are ordinary citizens of the Kingdom.
Many people talk about Armageddon. But very few understand what triggers it. The Bible explained this in Ezekiel 37 through 39. It is the restoration of the Hebrews from exile that triggers this war. Please read the verses for yourself.
A Kingdom, Yes! But in this Kingdom of God, being a ruling elite is not about being an Hebrew!
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Energy48(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nephilim:
A Kingdom, Yes! But in this Kingdom of God, being a ruling elite is not about being an Hebrew!
How do you understand Revelation 7? Notice the ELITES mentioned are ALL Hebrews.
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Nephilim: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2021
Energy48:
How do you understand Revelation 7? Notice the ELITES mentioned are ALL Hebrews.
Okay! So, where does the Yoruba clan emanate from in these, and what makes you feel other tribes are not part of the dispersed Hebrews? Tribes like the igbo that has always claimed to be Hebrew, that they even have to adopt Judaism as a mode of worship.?
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Energy48(m): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
Nephilim:
Okay! So, where does the Yoruba clan emanate from in these, and what makes you feel other tribes are not part of the dispersed Hebrews? Tribes like the igbo that has always claimed to be Hebrew, that they even have to adopt Judaism as a mode of worship.?
I did not say other sub-Sahra Africans are not Hebrews. Some of them are already aware of their Hebrew identity. For example, most Igbos will confidently tell you they are Hebrews. So there is no need to mention them.
I only mentioned the Yoruba because the vast majority of them are ignorant of their history, roots and true identity. This is because Bishop Crowther changed their original name to Yoruba. Changing the original name wiped out the Yoruba people's history. This is how and why the Yoruba lost their identity. But when you discover their true name, you will see it translates as Hebrew in English.
Re: The YORUBA Are The Chosen Of God? Discuss! by Nephilim: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Energy48:
I did not say other sub-Sahra Africans are not Hebrews. Some of them are already aware of their Hebrew identity. For example, most Igbos will confidently tell you they are Hebrews. So there is no need to mention them.
I only mentioned the Yoruba because the vast majority of them are ignorant of their history, roots and true identity. This is because Bishop Crowther changed their original name to Yoruba. Changing the original name wiped out the Yoruba people's history. This is how and why the Yoruba lost their identity. But when you discover their true name, you will see it translates as Hebrew in English.
Okay! what is their original name associated with the Hebrew?

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Michael Orokpo Preaches To The Church In Maidiguri About Unity / BBC Dubs Storm Waves In Newhaven, England: Idol "neptune" / What Is Righteousness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.