Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria (1814 Views)

Gas Plant Explodes, On Fire In Baruwa, Lagos (Video) / Bottled Water Production Business In Nigeria / Automated Cooking Gas Plant Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by AustainoPatrick(m): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2021
Hello guys.

I have a question for the business intellects in the house.

Between cooking gas plant business and pure water production business, which one is more lucrative in Nigeria?
give your reason for your choice, thank you ��
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by Mustack: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2021
I have an eye in making pure water business. Don't be offended op let me also learn from others wisdom

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by psucc(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pure water all the way. This business has a high rate of turnover. And that's just money. Your main huddle will be NAFDAC. If you pass their test and get the approval, then you are ready to go.

More so, the initial capital outlay is much. You will need to drill a borehole, setup water purifier, sealing machine, and delivery van. A good distribution machinery/channel is the key to its success.

Wish you well. And when you blow, remember my account number.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by Mustack: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
psucc:
Pure water all the way. This business has a high rate of turnover. And that's just money. Your main huddle will be NAFDAC. If you pass their test and get the approval, then you are ready to go.

More so, the initial capital outlay is much. You will need to drill a borehole, setup water purifier, sealing machine, and delivery van. A good distribution machinery/channel is the key to its success.

Wish you well. And when you blow, remember my account number.

Rough estimate pls?

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by psucc(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
Mustack:

Rough estimate pls?
I may not get it right especially with this Buhari economy.

Something about N10m will have it depending on the state or area of operation

3 Likes

Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by Mustack: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
psucc:

Lagos.. 10m as a start up for up coming person.
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by psucc(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mustack:

Lagos.. 10m as a start up for up coming person.
That amount I quoted is from a Feasibility Study I saw sometimes ago.

Just that we are not lucky to have a good leader and our banks are cheats. Imagine UBA charging me N200 for sms for the month of March only. Worst still, they didn't sent me any debit alert for it. I only got to see such and others, like VAT, using their online app.
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by theoneJabulani(m): 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2021
psucc:

He will need far more than that
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by Mustack: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2021
theoneJabulani:
He will need far more than that

As a start up ohh. I mean starting small small.
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by theoneJabulani(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2021
Mustack:

As a start up ohh. I mean starting small small.
do you have land for the factory or a building?
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by Mustack: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2021
theoneJabulani:
do you have land for the factory or a building?

Planning to start it on a piece of land I acquired.
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by theoneJabulani(m): 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mustack:

my number is on my signature, message ne
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by meetgaya: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
10m cannot start anything except if you have structures on the ground you only need equipment to fix and other administration expenses..
you can rent a house with borehole 10m may good to start with
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by olenyi: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
Mustack:

You dont need borehole yet. You can buy like 8-10 1000gallon tanks and contract water tankers to come fill it up for you as you use.

My warm regards.
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by Mustack: 10:22am On Apr 25, 2021
olenyi:

You dont need borehole yet. You can buy like 8-10 1000gallon tanks and contract water tankers to come fill it up for you as you use.

My warm regards.

Good one.
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by 2special(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2021
olenyi:

My warm regards.
Don't you think to get approval from NADFAC, they will come to check your facilities and source of water....I think a bore hole is important.

3 Likes

Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by olenyi: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2021
2special:
Don't you think to get approval from NADFAC, they will come to check your facilities and source of water....I think a bore hole is important.

Not true. My Former boss has a pure water factory he has been running for more than 15years now with no borehole and he has Nafdac No. It's not a must.

Just ask around your area and know the best borehole that Tankers get water from. Then insist that your water suppliers source from there.

My warm regards.
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by 2special(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
olenyi:

Not true. My Former boss has a pure water factory he has been running for more than 15years now with no borehole and he has Nafdac No. It's not a must.

Just ask around your area and know the best borehole that Tankers get water from. Then insist that your water suppliers source from there.

My warm regards.
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by Mustack: 4:30am On May 03, 2021
olenyi:

My warm regards.

Ok
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by psucc(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2021
olenyi:

My warm regards.
hmm. This reminds me of event that happened in 2009 during my service year in Jebba, Kwara State.

A man I know very well build a pure water factory and after putting all his live earnings and borrowings into it and having 'satisfied' some requirements as stipulated in the NAFDAC guidelines, he invited them for inspection and probably, approval to start.

To the shock of everybody, NAFDAC turned down the approval on grounds of unhygienic environment/location. The man nearly collapse. People were very much interested and everybody did a little to keep the man from committing suicide. He, out of frustration sold the facility to another person after 2months.

The new owner clear the surrounding. Absolutely no additional bolt or but was added. and reinvited the same NAFDAC. The team was lead by the same man and the same team members. No additional person nor new face. And the facility was granted APPROVAL to commence business.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by mimima(f): 5:14pm On May 06, 2021
NAFDAC headache is the main wahala.

If you must do pure water, carry them along, starting from building as they have their standard. If you miss one step, gbese..

Gas plant is also good, but riskier.

I will go for pure water
Re: Pure Water Production Vs Cooking Gas Plant Business In Nigeria by olenyi: 10:04pm On May 06, 2021
psucc:
hmm. This reminds me of event that happened in 2009 during my service year in Jebba, Kwara State.

A man I know very well build a pure water factory and after putting all his live earnings and borrowings into it and having 'satisfied' some requirements as stipulated in the NAFDAC guidelines, he invited them for inspection and probably, approval to start.

To the shock of everybody, NAFDAC turned down the approval on grounds of unhygienic environment/location. The man nearly collapse. People were very much interested and everybody did a little to keep the man from committing suicide. He, out of frustration sold the facility to another person after 2months.

The new owner clear the surrounding. Absolutely no additional bolt or but was added. and reinvited the same NAFDAC. The team was lead by the same man and the same team members. No additional person nor new face. And the facility was granted APPROVAL to commence business.

Interesting

(1) (Reply)

When Is One Ready To Start A Company? / Slot Systems (Nnamdi Ezeigo) Opens Its 20th Branch In Ilorin / How To Promote Your Fiverr Gigs With Web 2.0 Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.