Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do You Know The Benefit Of Applying Tomatoes On Your Face Every Morning? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Know The Benefit Of Applying Tomatoes On Your Face Every Morning? (255 Views)

Beauty Tips- Benefits Of Tomatoes For Your Skin / Wash Your Face Every Morning With This For Glowing Skin / I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Benefit Of Applying Tomatoes On Your Face Every Morning? by Jessiraa: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
We all know that tomato is a natural remedy which is affordable.When it comes to skin care, tomatoes does great it even reduces dark spots on the face.

Tomatoes are slightly acidic in nature and contain potassium and vitamin C and K which helps in reducing and clearing up of acne off your face.
Apply tomato on your face every morning will clear off ace , pimples.
To learn more click on this linkhttp:///s79b9f11e210412en_ke?link=1

(1) (Reply)

Want To Add Some New Variety Of Socks Into Your Store? / Size 37, Wedge Slippers / Dress Smartly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.