Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Gentleness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gentleness (470 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentleness by DannyG8(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
as a Christ like you have to be like Christ which includes preaching the gospel

I have a question I want to ask

my question is am quiet person very gentle that what describe me

now I want to preach gospel but am very shy person I can't look at people's face this is natural that how I was born and same applies to everyone in my family we are to quiet gentle am confuse I have pray about it but no changes what can I do please
Re: Gentleness by BetterChurch: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Singing HU can help you. It's likely from a past life.

For more visit: www.HearHU.org
www.MiraclesInYourLife.org
Re: Gentleness by Kobojunkiee: 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
DannyG8:
as a Christ like you have to be like Christ which includes preaching the gospel

I have a question I want to ask
my question is am quiet person very gentle that what describe me

now I want to preach gospel but am very shy person I can't look at people's face this is natural that how I was born and same applies to everyone in my family we are to quiet gentle am confuse I have pray about it but no changes what can I do please
Like Jesus Christ instructed His disciples, you must do too..wait until you are reborn by the Spirit of God so that He will lead you with the boldness necessary to teaching those He will chose for you to teach. undecided

Those who go out to teach of their own will and confidence do so against God, and not for God. Even Jesus Christ did not go out of His own confidence and charisma but of that which was given Him by the Spirit of God. That is why Jesus Christ also confirmed to you that He is gentle and humble at heart. That bold in-your-face man that boldly confronted the Pharisees and High priests was the confidence and boldness of the Spirit of God inside of Jesus Christ. The same manner of boldness can be observed from reading about His apostles in the book of Acts. undecided
Re: Gentleness by DannyG8(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Like Jesus Christ instructed His disciples, you must do too..wait until you are reborn by the Spirit of God so that He will lead you with the boldness necessary to teaching those He will chose for you to teach. undecided

Those who go out to teach of their own will and confidence do so against God, and not for God. Even Jesus Christ did not go out of His own confidence and charisma but of that which was given Him by the Spirit of God. That is why Jesus Christ also confirmed to you that He is gentle and humble at heart. That bold in-your-face man that boldly confronted the Pharisees and High priests was the confidence and boldness of the Spirit of God inside of Jesus Christ. The same manner of boldness can be observed from reading about His apostles in the book of Acts. undecided
what should I do now
Re: Gentleness by Kobojunkiee: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
DannyG8:
what should I do now
Continue accepting(trusting) and obeying the other 50-something commandments that Jesus Christ gave His followers even as you wait for the Spirit of God to arrive. By this, you learn the Truth of Jesus Christ, the very Gospel which you are called to go preach. When the Spirit of God sees that you are ready, He will reveal Himself to you at that time and lead you to doing the Will of God. undecided
Re: Gentleness by DannyG8(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Continue accepting(trusting) and obeying the other 50-something commandments that Jesus Christ gave His followers even as you wait for the Spirit of God to arrive. By this, you learn the Truth of Jesus Christ, the very Gospel which you are called to go preach. When the Spirit of God sees that you are ready, He will reveal Himself to you at that time and lead you to doing the Will of God. undecided

okay all I need now is to wait and keep trusting and. obeying the commandments
Re: Gentleness by Kobojunkiee: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2021
DannyG8:
okay all I need now is to wait and keep trusting and. obeying the commandments
Yep, Obedience is the key to the Kingdom of God, and everything concerning it. undecided

In fact, obedience is the way to please, honor and glorify God. It is the way to God's own heart.undecided
Re: Gentleness by DannyG8(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Yep, Obedience is the key to the Kingdom of God, and everything concerning it. undecided

In fact, obedience is the way to please, honor and glorify God. It is the way to God's own heart.undecided
thank man
are you on any social media platforms
Re: Gentleness by Kobojunkiee: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2021
DannyG8:
thank man
are you on any social media platforms
not really... yet to catch on with me. undecided
Re: Gentleness by DannyG8(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
not really... yet to catch on with me. undecided
ok
Re: Gentleness by Kobojunkiee: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2021
DannyG8:
ok
I am on nairaland much of the time though. grin
Re: Gentleness by DannyG8(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I am on nairaland much of the time though. grin
noted

(1) (Reply)

The Dynamic Power Of The Holy Ghost / What Shall We Do If We Were Forsaken By The Lord On The Last Day? / You Cannot Deceive God With Your Religion! By Apostle Azemobor Gregory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.