Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar (36782 Views)

Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Zetty177x: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Sick shaming?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
Na wa o!

Abeg which God Bobrisky dey talk about?

Even Bobrisky?

Wonders shall never end.

Almighty Father, heal Bobrisky for mankind
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by free2ryhme: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
ijebuwoman:
Bobrisky fires shots at Halima Abubakar

Gutter gist
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by neyohh: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fellow Nigerians , lets replace Buhari with Bobrisky in 2023

Can you see this comment folks.

I told you Nigerians are stupid.

She'll say she was joking but don't under estimate the foolishness of these useless drug addict generation of gay worshippers.

1 Like

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Lovelyn451(f): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
he say hin guy cum he no gree cum cos he was worried...this guy is mad

3 Likes

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Polyglot7pointO: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
smartty68:
The population of fools continues to grow because of the attention they get from their followers.
i taya lol @ I was enjoying my boyfriend thing my boyfriend cum I nor cum.. I just pity the world as a whole.. people now publicly announce and declare idiocy because of the attention and applause they get unhindered and ofcourse without borders
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by vhuqnl(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
TimmyTen:
Bobrisky needs the healing and help as well ....

Our values and culture do not support it, scientifically man is incompactible with man, no research findings has suggested homosexuality is natural.
get a life or go suck buharis deeq

1 Like

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Rocboy112: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
johnkey:
idris and wahala
5&6
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by vhuqnl(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
This is absolute rubbish, See as homosexual don de become normal thing, may God protect us all.

I hate this Guy
shut up. of i see money now, u will gladly open ur smelly yansh to be fuckd brutally
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by smartty68(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
i taya lol @ I was enjoying my boyfriend thing my boyfriend cum I nor cum.. I just pity the world as a whole.. people now publicly announce and declare idiocy because of the attention and applause they get unhindered and ofcourse without borders
Lol
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by alcaptainero: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
SHOULD THIS TYPE OF POSTS BE MAKING FRONTPAGE HERE?
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by BlessedNuel: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Pastor Bob wey dey risky
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by olumike001(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
This guy's don't have content but want to earn from media, they create a fake chaotic scene between them just to remain at the face of media.

Well they will succeed when the larger % of the youths are lazy n idle.

When last have this guy's contributed anything positive to the world even to the media...
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by TimmyTen(m): 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bobby’s ally good to know
vhuqnl:

get a life or go suck buharis deeq
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Omoslim26: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
This is absolute rubbish, See as homosexual don de become normal thing, may God protect us all.

I hate this Guy

Guy me sef no understand ooo. Abi them don legalize am??

1 Like

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by HRMK: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Fellow Nigerians , lets replace Buhari with Bobrisky in 2023
U ARE ON UR OWN!
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
I thought this dude said he doesn't collect preek in his ass, how him dey make him guy cum na . Walaha o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by HallaDaTruth: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
smartty68:
The population of fools continues to grow because of the attention they get from their followers.
best comment of the day

1 Like

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by anyamashima(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
What is He telling He cheesy ?
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Vinnie2000(m): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2021
Surprised nobody is talking about it, apart one guy, Bouz..

Boborisky said 'she' was enjoying 'her' BF thing, her Guy cummed but 'she' nor fit cum..

Meaning 'she' has a cunt or wat??

This YeyeBoy is really a Satanic agent of confusion..To think he has lots of Instagram/Twitter followers is shocking!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Mrlcredible: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
E be like say village People wan finish this halima abubakar finally.

The other time nah her face begin dey gather different black spots now again some of her skin dey decay undecided

When they tell time to stop patronising native doctors, doing jazz against each other and also snatching people's husbands and turning them into mumu they won't listen. Now the chicken has finally come home to roost undecided
those black spots turn me on.
na my fetish be that
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by PoshTraveler: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
E be like say village People wan finish this halima abubakar finally.

The other time nah her face begin dey gather different black spots now again some of her skin dey decay undecided

When they tell time to stop patronising native doctors, doing jazz against each other and also snatching people's husbands and turning them into mumu they won't listen. Now the chicken has finally come home to roost undecided
na u decay her skin?
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by Franzinni: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
You self think am ...

What if for some reason bob did something risky and was sent to prison, which prison dem go out am ...?

Male or female?

If male, they better build a cage around him haha men go dey sharpen thier rocket dey wait haha

Ps I don't wish evil for dude ..just a thought hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by backtalkG(m): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2021
to be man for this country hard no wonder Idris left
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by janetakan(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lmao
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by 7times7: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lol
Re: "May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar by 7times7: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
E choke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cassie Daniel: "Ladies If You Don't Spoil Your Man Someone Else Will" / Ubi Franklin Laments Over His Wife's Absence. He wishes she was with him" / Majid Michel Leads Church Healing Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.