Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust (17721 Views)

Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by naturefellow(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The media is controlled from Lagos with very bias news in addition with FAKENEWS.

Thanks to people's gazzetta and Sahara reporters, who are the king of FAKENEWS and black mail in Nigeria.

Bokoharam Threatens To Kill Isa Patami

On the 13th of February 2020, Bokoharam Leader, Abubakar Shakau threatened to Kill the Minister of communications and digital Economy Isa Patami because he blocked their communication lines.

Today, enemies of the minister and Of Nigeria are saying that Isa Patami will give Bokoharam their data.

The NIN project have been in place before he became a minister, since he replaced the NIMC with the NIN, he has been the victim of a smear campaign on social media.

How can someone who wants to be killed by bokoharam then share your NIN with his killers.
propaganda, as expected undecided

Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by ComeToJesus: 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
North will always protect it's own
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by AMvanquish: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2021
Trimjos:
Daily trust is the official media partner of BokoHaram. Everyone knows this

Being the Major newspaper in the North you would say this. When they mentioned the subject has turned to a "North Vs South, Muslim Vs Christian" issue .
They were referring to commenters like you.
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by hansomb: 3:50am On Apr 19, 2021
Esseite:
Just imagine reading this as a foreigner... "Nigerian communication Minister allegedly linked to al-Qaeda/Bokoharam"...

And then the question goes: "Who are the unbelievers?"
can you share the audio or video.
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by Tundex911: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2021
E be thing

Smh
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by ItswellMike: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Y'all will agree with me that DailyTrust is Terrorists media house.
Yes
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by Trimjos: 8:03am On Apr 19, 2021
AMvanquish:

Being the Major newspaper in the North you would say this. When they mentioned the subject has turned to a "North Vs South, Muslim Vs Christian" issue .
They were referring to commenters like you.

I don't engage BokoHaram sympathizers
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by Henri8: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Y'all will agree with me that DailyTrust is Terrorists media house.
Nothing less.
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by AMvanquish: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2021
Trimjos:

I don't engage BokoHaram sympathizers

Lol.. grin grin. Olodos just full this Nairaland Aswr.
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by Trimjos: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2021
AMvanquish:

Lol.. grin grin. Olodos just full this Nairaland Aswr.

Is ur father an olodo? grin
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by AMvanquish: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2021
Trimjos:

Is ur father an olodo? grin

grin Go and suck on 1. Idiyat. grin tongue
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by Trimjos: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2021
AMvanquish:
I will go and suck on my mother's pussy coz she's an Idiat grin

U say? shocked
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by AMvanquish: 10:40am On Apr 19, 2021
Trimjos:

U say? shocked

Edit the quote as much as you like. Olodo na Olodo anyday. If na Nairaland, they will always show themselves. I salute you Olodo! shocked. grin cheesy
Re: The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust by Trimjos: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2021
AMvanquish:

My papa na Olodo. He na Olodo anytime anyday shocked. grin cheesy

shocked shocked U say?? Ur own father??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC PCC Uncovers Fake Website Blackmailing Tinubu / 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Pre-hearing; Live From The Tribunal / 2023: There Is No Division In PDP, Atiku Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.